Stern Circuit Event Qualification

Yeah without Jwoww fuck it

Maybe Jwowww is available

1 Like

Scheduled for JWOWW’s house in September . . . just haven’t made the announcement yet.

1 Like

that should not count for any states points as it is an 19/20 event and all 20 events did not count for any state points for 21

Rules are rules Joe . . .

“qualifying for the IFPA State Championship Series is based on results from all the IFPA endorsed tournaments held throughout the year in each eligible state.”

It’s possible JWOWW doesn’t live in an eligible state, so we’ll have to wait and see where this lands.

What’s an ineligible state? Hawaii / Alaska? I thought all states could run ifpa events they just can’t hold an SCS unless they meet a threshold

Eligible = has an SCS actively running.

Waiting on Hawaii, Alaska, Montana I think?

I can think of an few other rules that (not just the state point as well) make giving people points for an qualified for an event before the shutdown to get points without decay?
also the Rules for
IFPA SANCTIONED CIRCUIT/SERIES FINALS:

Seem to The circuit/series final calendar submission must include details about the format of the finals along with a website showing where to find the current circuit/series standings.

So at the very least I don’t think it’s fair that people who had an missed 2019-2020 season even should get full points for it in 2022 with no way for other people to get into it.

it should count for 2020-2021 points (no state points and some decay)

and for someone to PICK there state with them being in the event?
(what are the rules for moving an CIRCUIT/SERIES FINALS? any ways does the TD have free will to pick at the least minute?)

I did talk about the listed points before and I will really think that at the very least no state points to be fair and if not then 2021 events should count for state points this year.

Rules are rules Joe . . . but the other issues

I will answer all of these questions in person the next time I see you at Enterrium :slight_smile: