Rules for approx. 400 pinball machines from the 60’s through mid-80s

How does one add a game? Create an account and there is an interface there?

If it’s just one game email me at play@matchplay.events – if you’re building more on the regular also send me an email and I’ll get you into the OPDB Slack workspace

1 Like

Merci!

1 Like

The old Wiki version of Bob’s guide that I had put up in haste before pinburg (some year) now redirects over to this new one.

2 Likes

The original EMcyclopedia, when I just had electro-mechinal games in it, is still floating around out on the web in a few places. I sent if off to many of my pinball contacts at the time, giving them permission to repost it. I’m sure there are multiple versions (updates as of different points in time) of both that and the more recent SS-inclusive Classics Guide around, too. That’s part of why I created the google doc, so my updates would be there immediately when I made them rather than when I happened to send people a new version. Since the guide’s pretty much complete now, updates are less of a concern. I’ll probably add at most a dozen games this year, though I make tweak the wording for others. After Indisc, some people have asked me to add Astronaut and The Games, for example.

FYI, just read an interesting comment about all of this on Pinside (from Pinwiztom of Salem, OR):

"When does someone have time to write all this?
When does someone have time to read all this?

Thanks a lot."

4 Likes

Or use the Report function to tell us what’s missing.

What do I do if a machine is missing?

Click the “Report problem” in the “My account” dropdown.

Introduced a play button that audibly narrates the full rules.