Pinburgh Women's final?

Good point. And you only get to count the # of finalists as participants. None of the non-finalists that played during the now-only-seeding phase.

All good … so is there a Pinburgh Woman’s Comp yet? :wink:

I’ll even volunteer to run it if you want me to. Here to help.

Dave.

The family’s taste for victory has become insatiable! Kidding aside, this would be a stellar idea. Just do that instead of the intergalactic whathaveyou.

2 Likes

If you do as Josh suggested and use the main Comp as Woman’s qualifying, you’d only need to get the 3 games organised. The 2x semi finals can be played on the side banks, and the big final up on the main stage same time as something else. It’s not a hard thing to do. :slight_smile:

Dave.

I’d volunteer to run the final myself, but I’ll still be in Pinburgh finals at that point on my way to not winning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s your year Josh.

Mark it down.

:smiley:

Dave.

Scheduling would need to be sorted out since you could easily have some women playing in the Main A finals as well, so I don’t think it could work concurrently. It would also be unfair for anyone to get extra game time on the Main finals A bank via a different competition. So I think a women’s finals at Pinburgh would be great, but it would need to be on its own bank of games with its own stream setup.

Women’s final on the D division finals bank.

Streaming done by excited the excited crowd with phones.

I had Kevin Manne and one other person streaming the D finals last year.

Wouldn’t women who were in D division finals have an unfair advantage?

The odds are very good that if we are using the main standings, the top 16 women aren’t playing in D :slight_smile:

8 Likes