New Competitive Pinball Documentary & Raffle

The drawing for the raffle won’t be made until all the tickets are sold, and it has been slow selling-out due to the pandemic. We’ve thus had to extend the drawing date several times already.

If this wasn’t clear in the description, we apologize. Due to the postponement of all sanctioned IFPA events, and postponement of IFPA17 from May to November, and the further postponement of the World Championship to May 2021 (and anticipated additional postponement), filming hasn’t been happening, and we haven’t heavily promoted the fundraiser raffle.

The filmmaker Joe Granato is actually hoping to film some sequences about the effects of COVID-19 on competitive pinball this coming week, and making an updated promo for the film which will hopefully reinvigorate the selling of raffle tickets so that we can successfully give away a pinball machine soon.

Again, my apologies for the misunderstanding. If anyone would like a refund on any raffle tickets they’ve already purchased, please PM me.

Otherwise, I am confident that the raffle will have a success conclusion, and the competitive pinball community will end up with an amazing film.

November 2021 is the current date just fyi

YOU know that … And I know that … And David knows that … But the world publicly doesn’t know that yet :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha oops. I guess I’m just excited to have a tournament scheduled!

3 Likes

damn. I was hoping for May 2021. But understandable.