AC/DC Add-a-balls and other questions

Just to clarify…this would mean:

• Super Targets are running
  • You are in Album Multiball
  • You are three Album jackpots away from the jackpot that matches the currently playing song (in the Album chronology)
  • Each target bank is down to one remaining target for completion
  • You hit a shot that combos off those exact three shots
  • If you hit any less than all three, then you’re out of luck and missed the 9x opportunity.

Did I get that right?

Did you do this? Has anyone done this with the glass on? I guess it seems more likely on accident where you have multiple balls on the playfield and they happen to hit them in the right order somewhat randomly.

According to Bowen’s rulesheet:

Super Targets: “Target bank combos active. 2x second bank, 3x third bank.” If you hit two or three different target banks with the same shot, the second hit is worth double, and the third hit is worth triple. This can be significant in the target bank songs, and is especially beneficial in Album Multiball, where it can award a 2x or 3x Song Bonus.

As ridiculous as that scenario is, I think it’d work? Most unlikely max collect in pinball history?

Edit: actually I’m sure a JJP game would earn that distinction.

1 Like

The less ridiculous scenario is to setup a 6x song bonus with super lanes and album MB with TNT running.

That’s the first album jackpot so if you can play TNT single ball play and raise the song jackpot a decent amount, get super lanes started, 3x playfield started, then start album MB. With the cannon hit 2/3 tnt targets down, then shoot a ramp to feed a flashing inlane then hit the last 1-2 tnt targets down for a 6x song bonus.

I’ve done this with glass on, just not any anything higher than like 40-50mm

Reading Bowen’s rulesheet, it sounded to me like just hitting two or three banks (not completing them all) with one shot awards the multiplier, so I was thinking hit two banks with one ball then immediately complete the third bank with the other ball for the Song Bonus. Are you sure it’s completing, not just hitting?

2 Likes

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this game. The rules are super complicated. Ive had access to a LUCI for the past few weeks and I admit that I haven’t spent enough time on it to learn the rules yet. I need to learn how to control the rebounds and misses first.