Okay huge YEGPIN update!!!
- Full website will be live and tickets will go on sale at 10:00am MST on December 15, 2019.
- A total of 150 VIP tickets will be available once they are gone they are gone, we are going to start with 100 Ultimate VIP Pass and 50 Hardcore Tournament Pass, these amounts available between the two is subject to change depending on popularity of the two options.
- Two preferred hotels have been secured we have 30 rooms booked at each of them at our rates, book ASAP once full website is live if you want these special rates.
- We are anticipating over 125 pinball machines and 25 arcade machines at the event making this the biggest pinball and arcade show in all of Canada.
- Over 1500 people attended the show last year we hope we can continue to grow the community and bring a world class event to the Edmonton area.
- There are two types of tickets that will be available this year, Ultimate VIP Pass and Hardcore Tournament Pass both are $150
- This year you will be able to register for tournaments if you miss out on VIP passes, the tournament registration is a one time fee of $25, you must purchase a daily or weekend pass and tournament entries separately.
- A nominal entrance fee is now charged to those that are 6-12 years of age, the pinball tournament is free for those that participate.
- The Pro Pinball Championship and Women’s Canadian Pinball Tournament has been extended over two days.
- The playoffs for CPC, WCPC, Classics, Pro Pinball and LFPT will all be live streamed this year.
- The overall prize and cash pool for all tournaments should reach $15K.
- New donor rewards, EM/Solid State - one entry, Moderns - two entries and Premium/LE versions - three entries for a draw of a brand new pinball machine (we are the only show I know of that provides a brand new machine to those that are kind enough to donate their machine for the weekend).
Please visit www.yegpin.com for more information, the ticket sales will be live at 10:00am MST on December 15, 2019, so don’t miss out at the chance to attend Canada’s signature event.