Wonka Rulesheet

If you want to see Pure Imagination along with all 5 Golden Tickets, go visit this FB page. They have video.

Is the audio synced up with that video? Asking for a friend … That friend is Kaneda …

3 Likes

I remember on the very first reveal stream Keefer said you could get a golden ticket by getting a double danger without a tilt.

For Kid Multi golden ticket, you need to make all 7 jackpot shots to earn the ticket. 5 for the kids, one double jackpot at the center camera ramp, and a super at the Kid Multi start lane.

3 Likes

Yes, you need to finish the 3 Wonkavator levels to earn that golden ticket.

2 Likes

Added more info on Kid Multi lit status after a drain, and about how to earn the golden ticket there. I haven’t actually done it yet, but think what I added is accurate.

2 Likes

Clarified Kid Multi rules about draining, also how completed Kids affect jackpot multipliers with an example. Added that Mike’s completion sequence involves 4 shots the 2nd time around.

Fixed Charlie and Veruca Kid Multi Jackpot ramp shots that were reversed. Clarified Wonka’s Office progression. Added info on steam circle surrounding a collected Kid’s display portrait.

2 Likes

Added info on:

Inventing Room mode,
Adding time to Golden Egg Room mode,
Toggling of Factory Tour modes,
Welcome to Factory shot sequence,
Oompa Loompa Odyssey jackpots,
Other small additions.

Added info on Wonka-Vator Multi stage 3, and clarified adding to Candy Jar via inlanes.

Has anyone figured out how Wonka Bar Ransom works yet?

sometimes the machine says: “shoot the tv”, and sometimes it says: “shoot the wonkavision”.
what’s the difference?

no difference shoot the tv/wonkavision/saucer are all the same

2 Likes

I cheated and gathered Intel at Chicago Pinball Expo. After 200 Wonka Bars, Ransom starts. Random point values are cycled through on screen. Hit the Most Secret Machine target to lock in a high point value. For the rest of the current ball, hitting the wandering lit ramp will award the Ransom value.

3 Likes

Was playing Willy Wonka in a tournament this weekend and lost the ball when the ball save was still active. A new ball was ejected into the shooter lane, but it immediately bounced off the side and back into the trough ending the ball. Is this a known issue with the game?

That’s going to happen on pretty much any game, assuming it kicked back down and settled after the ball save ended. It’s a hardware issue that the operator should address if it’s happening frequently.

Operator can turn down the coil for the trough.

That shouldn’t happen, obviously, and would require extremely unusual timing assuming everything is working ok.

Is there some kind of indication where we can see, how many times we have to hit the most secret machine to get the next bonus X?

The only indication is being one hit away from the next one as the insert is flashing faster then normal

Now that you mentioned it I’m thinking about putting something in status report

2 Likes