What are your initials, why?

DSD

Death Save Disciples

2 Likes

FUKā€¦someoneā€™s gotta do it.
FUJ if the game censors me.

2 Likes

AXE, because a cool word that fits seemed like a better choice than my initials back when I was 14 and Battlezone was everywhere.

1 Like

DRZ my acquired nickname in college from some drinking buds was Driz, instead of Drew. Most think i call myself Dr. Z, which is false, but also sounds cool.

2 Likes

GRV main initials, harder the game the more i enjoy it. Thus GravitaR ā€œGRVā€
BLANKS for location games if lower than a previous G.C. of mine.
CST: Location games I donā€™t frequent.
BAO for when I beat a Bwn score at a ReplayFX event.

If 10 letters permitted use GRAVITAR for good scores, made up stuff for others.
On location in Detroit area use GRAND DAD as a Salute to a very good local Teenage player.

2 Likes

Iā€™m DRH, or ā€œDAVEH FSPAā€ if 10-letter initials are enabled (why does hardly anyone do this? Itā€™s fun!) No backstory, those are literally just my initials.

1 Like

Because all the best swear words have 4 characters or more. d;^)

I started using ZZZ a long time ago, then switched to -Z- when I noticed others using ZZZ (duh). I too only enter my initial if itā€™s a GC score. Learned that from NES. Go big or go home. For 3 character games I use OZY and DIO a lot. For 10 character games I get a little more creative. I generally try to stay within the theme, sort of. For GB I used PUFT DADDY a lot. For GOT I used STARKSTER and GREYTELL, among others.

Iā€™m not much of a SW nerd. Assuming 10 characters, anyone have any cool suggestions for SW? Also, are there no CFF crew here? Last I heard, you had to swear to always use CFF or they wouldnā€™t let you in the club.

1 Like

HITWOMPRAT?

1 Like

I use CATā€¦my initials are blah (PDS)ā€¦my nick name in High School was Kit Catā€¦and I have just used thatā€¦If 10 letters are enabled I usually still enter CAT ā€¦never really pay attention to if thereā€™s 10ā€¦IF I have more than 1 HS on a game I will enter KITā€¦and CAT sometimes they even end up in the right order!! :laughing:

Phoebe

3 Likes

RIP ā€“ Rhode Island Pinball. Its the name of the location I help admin and run a bunch of tournaments from. Its also super cool. Its nice to rep our club when playing at other locations.

Iā€™ll put in my actual initials, JRB, if playing at RIP or at a friends house.

2 Likes

Jason Peter Werdrick. Iā€™ll put in Jase too for my son. I believe it was PAPA 4 where Paul Madison and Fred Richardson were putting in POX on the games there. My girlfriend at the time just came down with the chickenpox right before leaving for PAPA and wasnā€™t sure if I was going to get it too since I never had it when I was a kid. Ended up getting the chickenpox almost 20 years later in my mid 30ā€™s.

4 Likes

I put up CFF, because Iā€™m in the Crazy Flipper Fingers and thatā€™s what we all use on location. 4th place Iā€™ll put up FHF, because of 4th Place Fred. Home machines I use RTG, because those are my initials!

2 Likes

I know of some CFF members who have not put up CFF on machines - what are the consequences - these are location machines in public :slight_smile: #pinballdrama

1 Like

I just put up mine which are my actual initials - luckily havenā€™t seen anyone else with them that I know of: GXH

1 Like

Banned for life!

What is the story of 4th Place Fred?

I donā€™t think they get kicked out for not being able to put a score up but who knows :wink:

4 Likes

Oh I meant not putting up CFF as their initials when they do put up initials - not the inability to put up a high score - although I would think that might be some minimum threshold to get into CFF?
:joy:

1 Like

I wish CFF would open a bay area chapter so I could get one of those cool t-shirts. Canā€™t buy one, only for members.

Inability to put up high scores is definitely a requirement to get in :wink:

3 Likes

TWC for The Wrecking Crew our Monday Night Pinball league teamā€™s name.

TAM for GCā€™s because it is my initials and Iā€™m boring/ have always used it since I was a kid.

10 letter scores still TWC unless it is a GC, then itā€™s TAM TWC.

High scores just reset? LOL or the 10 letter varient LOLOLOLOL

2 Likes