Walking Dead wiki rulesheet

Hmmm that’s weird, I will see if I can figure out what is wrong.

@bdols you had been able to edit it before right?

yes. 54321

@bdols @ezeltmann can you both try again? I made some adjustments.

I’m getting a 403 Forbidden for “PUT Walking Dead wiki rulesheet

Can you post a screen shot of what you’re getting? I’m going to take it over to the support site for the forum software. Thanks!

It appears we have fixed the problem if you want to try editing again.

Was trying to figure out the shot multiplier the other night. Is it “shoot any shot with a crosshairs insert lit, to light the inlane shot multiplier”?

Also - what do the yellow light insterts in front of the shots mean?

How do you get the weapon inserts at the bottom of the pf lit?

Last I knew it was every 2 kills lights the x (or advances the multiplier).

1 Like

Shot multiplier is what Keefer said: every 2 kills adds 1x to the multiplier until it’s claimed.

Yellow lights mean a multikill is active on that shot. Get weapon inserts by completing multikills. (?)

I don’t suppose there is any way from glancing at the playfield to figure out where that muliplier is at is there? [insert rant about essential rules not being reflected on the playfield here]

1 Like

Also, does the multiplier automatically go to the next shot you hit? Or is it on a timer?

Problem with the shot multiplier is too much risk for too little reward. And often times you end up accidentally starting it during multiball. Also I believe it does not work for bicycle girl. Greg it is next shot which 99% of the time is the well walker lol

Agreed, except for when you save up a multiplier you’ve been building/saving for one of the penultimate CDC or Arena shots.

Is the inlane shot multiplier on a timer? Or can you control the ball, and take your multiplied shot at your leisure?

If it’s implemented anything like WPT’s rule, then you get a few seconds to make a shot, and the multiplier is “locked in” for that shot for a couple of seconds (the technical reason for doing this is so that (like in WPT) if you have a spinner on an orbit on the far side, that that spinner gets 3x’d for being part of the full orbit shot). If you don’t make a shot in time, then you lose it.

Does the shot multiplier hold from ball to ball ?
For Arena, if you hit it with the shot multiplier, does that create a new multiplied base value which is included “permanently” so long as you continue to hit the Arena shot before the hurry-up expires ?
I noticed that the blood bath switch hit value increases by 1000 points each time blood bath is started.

X works great for the right spinner. best place to cash it in on the LE.

No, the shot X does not carry from ball to ball, so it provides a decent risk/reward of use it or lose it. But as previously mentioned by others, good luck not accidentally using it during a multiball.

I don’t know about the impact of a successful inlane X on one Arena shot and if it builds into subsequent Arena shots. My guess would be that it doesn’t have an effect. But if you loop Arena again after the successful inlane X shot, you’ll still get your natural multiplier on the next Arena shot that’s built into the mode’s logic.

ok thanks a lot. I guess a safe strategy then is to go after the drop targets to light modes. The 1st mode to shoot and time out is Riot since it leads to the 2x target and you don’t want to accidentally start Riot when shooting for 2x playfield if Arena is lit since you cannot stack modes. Time out every other mode out except Arena (maybe Tunnel is worth it) so that you can get to Arena 3 or 4 times in the game. Get some blood baths mixed in along the way. 3 or 4 2x arenas plus three decent blood baths could lead to a comfortable 600M point game.

I don’t know, I’m seeing a lot of people getting huge CDC scores and less giant Arena scores. It’ll be interesting to see what changes come from more code revisions, including the two final modes (Horde and Last Man Standing).

I still can’t get into a groove on Walking Dead, the bumper to center or bumper to left outlane drains are brutal, and it’s hard to avoid getting the ball in there.

1 Like