Upcoming pinball event and tourney streams

When will the stream begin today?

I heard 2pm est.

IFPA posted challonge and stream links on facebook today, but no dates, times, or stream schedule. I guess @pinwizj doesn’t want us to watch. :wink:

NACS and Women’s both today? If so, will they stream any of the Women’s tourney? And are they one-day events?

Both tournaments start at 11am local time, run concurrently and will wrap up tonight.

Early rounds are kind of hard to follow on stream because there are so many matches happening and they tend to jump around give a lot of players some camera time. As the field whittles down later in the day the coverage gets more focused.

The tournament begins at 11am PDT. I plan to go live as soon as possible which I’m hoping will be by 11:30 but it could be later.

The first round in particular is insane with both tournaments running concurrently. We’ll do our best to cover as much of the field as possible in the beginning, then focus in on specific groups as the rounds progress.

And we are live! Good luck everyone!

We will be streaming tonight, mostly JJP POTC. Some others that might be streamed are LOTR, Flash Gordon, Tron, and BM66. Thanks to Alex Huffman and Frank Williamson for setting this up!

https://www.twitch.tv/alabama_pinball