Two-staging

Haha. Nice thought. Damn near impossible with how the motor works. You’ll have to be toe staging left and right like a mofo and never accidently flipping down below? I definitely toss a 20$ at someone if they were two staging a Kahn super against me.

Even better standing right there watching it! What a comeback moment. Comeplete game changer.

Are you guys certain the Battlefield bat is controlled by the “upper-flipper” switches? That might not be he case. Twilight Zone magnets doesn’t as far as I know. I tried two stage playing those at one point.

I totally agree with that, Cayle. That’s a cool part of some newer games like Mustang and WWE, where you can get a 50m jackpot and have double playfield for 100M. Even games like GOT, where skillful use of multipliers can be huge.On Martell mode alone the other night I scored 819M! And TWD where you can cash in like a crazy 250M Barn mode with your inlane X.

Yep. 150 million triple super on Mustang ensures you are pretty much always within striking range. Unlike being 20mil down on Avengers… ugh

Some FH games allow for a backhand of the left ramp to open the trapdoor, so the right flipper would not be needed in the shot sequence, but it would need to be used to transfer a cradled ball to the left flipper prior to the kickout after collecting the jackpot.

But yes, FH jackpot sequence is awesome!