TWD competition setting at ClePin

That’s how we roll . . . then you just have to turn ball savers off through the adjustments menu :wink:

2 Likes

Actually, what I thought it would add to the play was people actually going for Prison multiball scoring, but I don’t think I saw anybody doing it. Bowen talked about it in his tutorial IIRC, how you had to hit the prison then a shot, unlighting them until all shots were unlit to collect a super (or maybe I am making all of that up). People still seemed to use prison to go for Blood Bath (and blood bath to go for prison).

I wish there was a setting to not be able to beat tunnel. Just straight timed mode :slight_smile: Also FYI install competition also disables bombs during well/ prison MB

1 Like

Please remind me (again) why I want to install Novelty first, then competition. Thanks.

I wonder if Lyman made it necessary to do the install to remind TD’s that it’s significantly different than normal competition mode, and that they should probably make a note on the game saying so. I also wonder if there’s a feature setting that would accomplish the same thing.

I do agree that the player should assume all games are in competition mode with EB’s turned off (assuming the TD has keys). Remember the good old days when we used to get a handy chart in the manual?

Lyman - “You need to actually hit your Super Jackpot if you want to collect it” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I know what I’m changing on the TWD we use during league. We’ll see how people like it.
And I’ll be putting a sign on the backglass.

They won’t :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I argue that it reduces strategy. :slight_smile: I will often sacrifice a bomb to ensure I collect an X super