Toy Story 4 Rulesheet

When the game says ‘shoot the left target’ for super X… what target is it referring to? the lite hurry up target below the lock?

And what is the ‘army men’ target referred to in the wiki? using names without a map of names is problematic :slight_smile:

Installing Medium preset puts the game back to default everything.

3 Likes

Yes super x starts on the lite hurry up target. Once running a successful jump will increase it from 2x to 3x (and add time) and another will increase it from 3x to 4x (and add more time).

Left target, army men target, lite hurry-up, they’re all the same thing.

Anyone have info about the awards for completing carnival modes? I noticed the perks for completing them vary depending on the difficulty of the mode, ie. I’ve only seen Frenzy!!! offered as a reward for completing a mode on hard difficulty.

Anyone have access to a Toy Story or know the menu option to set kickback to OFF at start of ball? Trying to save myself sometime searching through an unfamiliar menu tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Use to have one, no longer. I could never find the setting in the menu. However, if you install Comp Install, it disables it and then you can go and re-adjust other settings.

1 Like

Can someone confirm how the Take a Chance wheel works?
You shoot the captive ball enough to spell ALIEN, and then the wheel spins. Whatever slice of the wheel it lands on, is NOT immediately activated. You then have the options of either:
a) starting that wheel award by shooting/going over the switch associated with that slice.
b) nudging the wheel by shooting the captive ball, or,
c) shooting the Upper Loop to re-spin the wheel.

Is this correct?
And if so, how far does the wheel move when you nudge it, and in which direction?

As far as I know:

• The wheel slice is not instantly awarded, it lights at a certain shot listed below for each slice, and as soon as you collect it it won’t be available again until all 8 have been scored. If you spin the wheel or shoot the upper loop again before collecting the award it’ll change (don’t do this with “light extra ball” - major tactical error):
    • Gabby Gabby Frenzy - right ramp
    • Caboom - two left inlanes
    • Unlimited Kickback - left outlane
    • Super Loops - upper loop
    • Super X - left standup target
    • Tiki Party - left ramp
    • Hold Bonus X - Woody saucer
    • Light Extra Ball - scoop
  • The wheel is spun by either nudging it (captive ball), or fully spinning it (upper loop). If you nudge it it’ll move one space to the right of the current wedge, full spin will put it on a random wedge (but not the same one that was lit prior).
1 Like

Thanks! Makes sense.

Do you know what EB’s are worth when set to points?