The Amazing Pinball Race 7: May 11-12, 2024

Is there a player list somewhere that I missed?

qualifying:
www.neverdrains.com/tapr2019

finals/women’s:

stream:
www.twitch.tv/levelonebar

stream schedule:
Friday at 7pm: Women’s amazing race
Saturday at 1pm: Amazing Race Main Target Matchplay qualifying
Sunday at 1pm: Amazing Race A finals

3 Likes

Target Matchplay is awesome. Couldn’t have matched this finals format with a better qualifying format. Thanks again @kdeangelo.

Anyone interested, please check out the stream for the finals tomorrow (today?) at 1/1:30. It’s a great time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats to @jdelz and @seedees for finishing first and second respectively. Mark Brown took third place and @WxManBookie took fourth. 2 Cleveland players and 2 Pittsburgh players in the final four.

70 players total from as far as STL and Maine participated. Good times :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This tournament is rock solid and a lot of fun to play in. So much forethought on the admin side and it all runs very smoothly. Loved the target match play for qualifying and thought it complimented the race finals format perfectly.

Minor improvements were made from last year making an already great experience even better, and I can only expect they’ll keep fine tuning things going forward. All signs point to this event growing and becoming even more in demand and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it on the circuit within a few years selling out in a minute!

Many thanks to Evan and crew for all the work making it happen. Looking forward to defending the title next year :slight_smile:

9 Likes

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=30802&fbclid=IwAR0_vRfvY_ZTnsmp64QmHnciAq9EdHW1512NDtgnuF_60hlxElB_lLWSCn0

Results are up.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, our crew puts everything we have into trying to make it a memorable experience for anyone who decides to attend.

Just talked to the planning committee and we decided on a date. August 1-2 for the main tournament with the women’s race that Friday night as usual. Figured we would try to take advantage of the early pinburgh dates this year and try to fill that midsummer void.

Haven’t decided on a player cap yet. That info and more to come later.

2 Likes

Sweet. Angie and I should be able to make it.

1 Like

100% in again. I’ve been waiting to redeem myself for my finish last year.

1 Like

The tournament has been cancelled this year.

hate to see it :cry:

2 Likes

Me too. Amazing race double header next year? :sunglasses:

Once a year is more than enough!

2022 event link:

Registration link:

2 Likes

Signup is this Saturday (May 7th) at noon. Main tournament is June 11-12, women’s tournament is the evening of June 10th.

1 Like

Womens just sign up day of or what?

Edit - woman’s is no capped and sign up in person Friday night at 6. Starts at 7

1 Like

I’ll be livestreaming on twitch during the ticket sales today at noon Eastern. If anyone wants to stop in and say hi, ask about any of the past amazing races and how the format has evolved, find out who is signed up, or just shoot the shit and reminisce about pinball then please stop by.

https://www.twitch.tv/modularvibe

1 Like

Tournament is filled. You can still sign up on the waitlist though

1 Like

Here is the list of people attending and the waitlist.