Woohoo! The long-awaited and expected 3rd BK pin from Steve Ritchie.
- looks great, albeit very similar to BK2K. I like the transparent upper PF so you can make use of the space underneath it. Interesting that they kept the right-flipper-feed-heavy layout and shot flow – NOTHING feeds the L flipper (just like BK2K).
- very cool-looking interactive toy in the black knight. Flail and shield interact with ball. Although I wish the artwork would have matched the toy in depicting the BK wielding a flail instead of sword. But “Flail of Rage” doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- I’m confident that with modern rules/code, it won’t share the same mind-numbing gameplay strategy of BK2K
- Sweet updated metal BK music: Scott Ian of Anthrax and Brendon Small
- Custom voice work by Ed Robertson?!?! Nice!
- VERY disappointed that the Pro won’t have the upper PF – that’s one of THE calling cards of the BK series. What a shame.