Some sneaky pluralization going on there.
Yes. But what I haven’t noticed is if it carries over to next ball after it is lit?
Nope does not carry over. When you drain, you lose both the smart missle and or supper spinner if it was lit.
Same goes for Super Inlanes, but good luck getting that far…
I forgot, does Super Escape hold over for the rest of the game or is it similarly a one-ball ordeal? I’ve only gotten to it once.
T-Rex Encounter deep cut: if you shoot the spinner as your choice of right-side shots, unlike other spinner-based shots (Resuce, Dino capture/stun, etc) where the shot registers upon the first spin, the Encounter shot doesn’t register until after the spinner finishes its last spin.
This is really only important if the mode timer is running out, and you shoot the spinner for your final shot, only to have your Encounter mode timer expire before the spinner finishes its last spin.
Had a bug in 1.02 in which the smart missle was qualified, call out given, but up post never triggered. Just saw it once.
If smart missile didn’t actually start pretty sure that means that the ball missed the inlane switch.
Since updating to 1.02 the arrow at the Control Room only lights green. In test Blue and Red don’t work at all, meaning it is not lit during Trex or Chaos MB among other times.
Is this code related or is there some other fault?
Some other fault. Mine works fine for blue and other colors.
Oops, I misstated this issue. Things are lit, but don’t seem to respond to hits during the opening sequence. They could very well be registering in the background, not sure without glass-off testing, which would cut into my playing time.
Another bug/feature - if you get tilt warnings while in the Control Room selection, you get Virus Attack (presumably whatever the first option is).
Yep this has been in since the game has been out. I don’t think they have plans to fix this.
Upcoming TREX Mode: MODE NAME
This was with the adjustment for not starting TRex modes on hurry up. Mode that followed was TREX CHASE.
Another screen display bug: there are times when the T-Rex mode timer is still shown on the screen after the mode is complete. It’s been in gray and not actively counting down.
It eventually goes away after starting other things.
A clever way to discreetly show us a 4 bil on ball one . A Pinburgh winner should not be afraid of those super predators… YOU are the super predator!
Yes, I’m curious about the path to that sort of score - fantastic multiballs? Easily beats my GC to date.
Haha. Not intended, but thanks! I think that one may have been one where I was focusing on Pteranadon, but had mistakenly not taken the T-Rex paddock path. And I’d been the beneficiary of likely two-three EB’s at that point.
The two paths to huge scores that I’ve found:
(1) My best at 8.7B was simply playing through the whole game: completing modes (getting fossils), going through all paddocks, keeping a long rescue streak going, good bonus, EB’s, and big payoffs at Visitor Center, Escape Nublar, and When Dinos Ruled the Earth. I also had an epic Secure Control Room that game of nearly 600M.
Rough point estimates (at base value – no 2x PF):
- Good modes: around 100M for completed ones. T-Rex Rampage is uncapped, and can get around 200-250M. There seven, so sub-total of 700M.
- Finishing modes leads to Fossils, and wildcard fossils to fill in the gap. All fossils = 900M
- Rescue Streak: If you choose the Right side first dino, if you get a Streak of 25, then you’ve scored close to 200M from your cumulative Rescue scores alone.
- Dino captures, and some perfect paddocks. Around 60M for Dino bounties, and if I got Perfect Paddocks on around 2/3 of them, then that’s an additional 80M, for 140M.
- Visitor Center bonus: if you’ve gotten a lot of Fossils, Rescue Streak, and decent DNA combos, along with max paddocks, then you can get 1B from just the initial bonus.
- Secure Control Room: It’s typically only around 150M for me if I complete it, but I was on fire with 2x scoring running, and got almost 600M.
- Escape Nublar: I wasn’t focused on time, so I went through more paddocks than needed, getting over 1B.
- When Dinos: played it well for 1.4B.
- Bonus: if you go through Super Preds, your BonusX and natural bonus from all the Rescues, Fossils, etc can add up to 200M per ball. Let’s assume 100M bonus on average, and I’d played a total of 6 balls, I believe, for 600M.
Using those rough estimates, that accounts for 6.6B of the score.
(2) Grinding Pteranadon modes to build your Pteranadon multiplier (without collecting) for an eventual massive collect. I believe my max is around 3B. @kdeangelo has gotten a 5B Pteranadon collect.
What EB settings are people using on JP? Not getting any high scores close to that. I have mine set to just one to play a little harder. In competition, it is going to be set to zero.
For playing at home: factory settings. Lots of EB. See the rulesheet.