Stern Godzilla Rulesheet

Yes please! I’d like to minimize the amount of rulesheet memorization in my life. Just show me.

Back to the “under flipper shot”, you can see in the pic the left spinner is it’s own shot, so under flipper is what?

Left spinner has to be center spinner or else that combo doesn’t make sense.

Someone suggested it was by hitting under the upper left flipper. There is a gap.

When I got all my city combos achievement, I used left spinner and under flipper as just the left spinner interchangeably and they were counting

It’s a premium only combo, with building up so you go left ramp to left spinner and that’s it - that’s the combo. Name is weird

1 Like

Just earned the combo, it’s just LR-LS :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Couple more animation blow-off requests…

-Everything related to power line/Tesla strike
-Shoot again
-Mini wizard intros? Monster Zero and Planet X always feel like they take an eternity to start
-Any lightshow that makes it hard to tell what is lit (allies and rage combo especially)

Also, if GZ multiball is lit, a successful oxygen destroyer shot will start multiball, is that the intended behavior?

all on drain when they can stack up

Don’t you want the bar to know you started Planet X? I wish it was louder like DI haha.

3 Likes

Like I would get to Planet X with the glass on :clown_face:

I have a feeling mini-wizard intros won’t be made skippable since they’re to be big moments.

I should keep a notepad to write down others I discover can’t be blown off, since they sometimes surprise me (like a random one from collecting a tank that took a while and I couldn’t skip while waiting in the scoop).

By the way, what term does Stern actually use to refer to these things anyway? Clips, videos, animations all make sense in lot of cases but not all depending on the game.

1 Like

Maybe “under flipper” refers specifically to the gate switch atop the far left lane, so you can’t just tickle the spinner, you have to complete shot all the way through the gate? But it’s not exactly under the flipper, so who knows.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a bug. But it seems to me the easiest way to establish consistent/predictable behavior would be to have the outlane trigger the plunging of a new ball when ball save is active during single-ball play.

Other games have the same logic for ball savers that are for SDTM protection.

Agreed. An outlane drain off the wallop (basically impossible), should not award a ball save.

I don’t mind the outlane save. Wallop’s danger isn’t only true SDTM balls, it’s the ones you desperately flail to get a piece of and flick over to an outlane. Any made shot that causes so many drains & near drains could use a little protection.

maybe but for better codeing / less software bugs it’s better to have an common library for stuff like ball save

Save better. Or drain better.

1 Like

Would if I could.

2 Likes