SF City Champ - Tickets on Sale Sept. 22 at Noon Pacific

Tickets are for sale! Now would be an excellent time to buy one.

In! :joy:

2 Likes

Got your ticket, PM me your email address and iā€™ll forward you the confirmation.

1 Like

I posted it on FB as well but might have a sort of ā€œscholarshipā€ situation for room for someone who can provide tax returns to show how poor they are or that never got a check from PAPA (just kidding!). But I may have room to crash for free and practice on a Shadow at my place. Just hit me up and if I know you work for a tech company or something itā€™s not open for you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Registered !

Tickets are sold out, but please join the wait list. Itā€™s a long time to December and spots are bound to open up.

1 Like

Is there any way to view how deep the wait list is?

Not at the moment, but Iā€™m sure we can work something out soon

3 Likes

i was gonna bet <1h this year :smiley: Got one @raydaypinball this year? :slight_smile:

Yup, got it right at 12:00 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took about 35 minutesā€¦ Iā€™ll post a list of participants and a wait list probably tonight or tomorrow. Thank you everyone for signing up. We are stoked to have you come visit our second home away from home, FGW!

A list of participants as well as a waiting list is now up on http://sfpins.org/city-champ/#players. I am happy to report that we have 76 players from 10 different states entering the tournament barring any drop outs. The waiting list is 13 people deep now.

6 Likes

interesting I see a certain @Smack847 in the player list this year :slight_smile:

Nice excuse to visit friends who live in the Mission :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, we would like to sponsor your bar tab on the Friday before qualification. You know, to help you cut loose a little and enjoy SF! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No need to sponsor an expensive bar tab. Just buy the man a super burrito the night before *burp*

This entrant is interestingā€¦
Julie Gray Seattle CA

1 Like

The truth hurts.

2 Likes

City Champ 5 will be live on https://www.twitch.tv/sfpins starting at 11 AM Pacific today.

4 Likes