Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2015 Results?

Hi everyone (and @pinwizj in particular) - I was just wondering if anyone has any idea when we might expect to see official results posted on the IFPA website for the 2015 RMPS tournaments? In my (admittedly limited) experience, I usually see results on the site within a week or so, but it’s been more than 3 weeks now and still nothing posted for RMPS. Is this typical for “bigger” events like some of the shows? My only other large event was MGC this year, and I’m pretty sure theirs were posted in about a week, or maybe even less. Thanks for any info you might have!

All results submitted through yesterday afternoon have been reviewed/approved by me. If I glance in the current list of results to be approved by me I am seeing 4 results sitting there, but none of them are RMPS.

Your best bet is to contact the tournament director who is now responsible for submitting their own results into us.

Contact info listed in the calendar submission was - info@pinballshowdown.com

1 Like

Cool, thanks Josh. I figured the delay was probably on their end, but thanks for the confirmation. I’ll follow up with the director and report back here for everyone if I get any news/ETA.

expect it by october