Recommend places to stay for the Heads-up Tourny/Circuit Finals

Ive only been to Chicago once at a 2002 expo, and looking for hotel recommendations. Will be flying and ubering mostly.

Thanks

We stayed at the Kimpton last year and it was fine. The lobby restaurant was closed for remodeling but should be back open by now. The only problem we ran into was the Marathon taking place adjacent to the hotel on Sunday. This caused Uber/Lyft drivers to be “locked out” of the area. So instead of walking 8 blocks to a pick-up point we were able to walk a block and catch a regular cab.

Never been but booked the Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop. Seemed a decent price with AAA discount, or pre-pay, and close enough to the venue to walk if necessary.

I used the Crowne last year, it worked fine, I walked each day; going west first, then north seemed a bit easier than north then west. You can also grab food at the Whole Foods across the street, which proved very handy!

I’m staying at Hotel Felix, super reasonable rates and pretty close by, especially if you do Priceline pay up front

chicago springhill suites
410 n dearborn st
only 1.9 miles from the venue. nice large rooms… newer hotel. stay parked there and take lyft or uber or taxi to bottom lounge.

Airbnb has a few cheap rooms in walking distance, $65, $75, $90.