Question: Settings for Legacy of the Beast tournament

Good lord. How do you score that much? @BuffaloATX needs to get ahold of that machine and set it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be honored to help turn that machine into a murder box…:joy:

Impressive game for sure. Wish she would have kept rolling on that video as I was wanting to see how you blew it up at the end.

Glad to see it was actually done during league play this time.

3 Likes

The other one was during league play, the tournament director made a bad call. I wound up getting screwed over. I went back and forth with IFPA and ultimately the ruling was not in my favor. Don’t speak about stuff you have no idea about, makes you look dumb.

1 Like

I’m confused on what happened as I saw you removed the video. Granted the game was set up pretty easy but either way it still is an impressive score.

It’s so nice to see the pinball community further spread itself thinner and thinner. Poeple should be encouraging players to post more instead of not sharing thoughts and play tips. Keep up the good work you are accomplishing your mission.

I don’t see anyone here being derogatory towards him. If the score was posted in violation to the rules (my only assumption at this point) then it being removed would be justified as it is a competition after all. But if it wasn’t in violation then I’m not sure why the removal and turn in the thread. The guy put up over 4 billion points on a game where 1 billion is an amazing game so I for one would have loved to have know how it was accomplished.

Shoot, I’m just jealous that the only example of the game I can play for this event is not set up nearly as friendly.

If I can put up 400 million on it you should be able to double that at least.:wink:

True story. Out of all the events I’ve gone to that would qualify for this I’ve only gotten placed on Maiden twice :frowning: That’s the problem with you having so many awesome games at that location. You should sell me that congo and judge dread to thin the heard to help overcome that problem :smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s matchplay, I believe it knows what game you really want to play and keeps you off it all day…
As for thinning the herd, that’s not in the cards just yet, I’m pretty sure I can get 26 pins in here before I need to start worrying about that.

I think @YeOldPinPlayer is planning a Beast event sometime in November, so keep your ears open for details.

1 Like

If any other former Beasts see me at a pinball event I would like to take a photo with you.

@pinwizj is there a list of every Beast from the event? My reign was short-lived.

Here’s the final standings:

Zach will be reaching out to the winners at some point here soon.

2 Likes

Congrats to the Beast! I had the pleasure to see him actually play the game on location. Just WOW. A true IronMaiden beast he is.

Way to go @Grabowski

1 Like

I was thinking of making custom trophies with something like Beast- dd MMM 2018 - dd MMM 2018 if the data is available.
Perhaps a Ric Flairesque Beast robe for one of my entourage to hold while I play at future events…

Like the one the guy had on at Pinburgh in 2018?