The Trash Talker Invitational Podcaster Bloodbath is coming to ReplayFX!
if you host a pinball podcast or blog and would like to participate please let us know here or on our facebook event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/188634235074644/ Make sure to click interested or going on the page so you’ll receive updates on the tournament.
Here are the details:
WHEN WILL THE TTI-PB TAKE PLACE
- Saturday July 28th 7:00pm or after the Pinburgh champion has been crowned
WHO WILL BE INVITED TO PLAY?
- Any Pinball Podcast or Blogger that has recorded at least one show in the past twelve months is eligible to play
• a team of past TTI champions will be invited.
• The TTI-SC reserves the right to add additional teams.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT?
• This will be a three player team tournament.
• Each team will consist of the podcast host, co-host and will be allowed to bring in one “ringer” to assist them.
• In the case of single host podcasters - they’ll be allowed to bring in two ringers.
• Ringers must have been a guest on the podcast. Exceptions can be made by the TTI-SC.
• The tournament will consist of four player groups playing four games. Each player will get to choose one game. Scoring will be 5 - 3 - 2 - 1.
• The four highest scoring teams will advance to the finals. In case of a tie a one game tie breaker will be played by the host of the team. The tie breaker game will be chosen by a member of the TTI Selection Committee.
• Finals: The top four podcast teams will be represented by their host in one more round of 4 games to determine pinball podcaster supremacy.
• Stuck balls – Here at the TTI we play old school pinball. You’re on your own to free stuck balls- if you tilt it’s on you. The only exception to this is if trying to free the ball could damage the machine. In that case a TTI official will make the ruling (most likely an unfair one)
• Headphones are forbidden
• The use of vulgarities and taunts is highly encouraged.
• Additional rules may be added.
this is a non-sanctioned event- please don’t blame the fine folks of PAPA or ReplayFX for any shenanigans that occur at the Bloodbath,