Pincinnati: The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show IV 12/6/2024 - 12/8/2024

I see 2 waitlists - one for friday and one for saturday. Do i have to be on both waitlists? What is the second waitlist for?

Thanks,
Sanjay

Yes. One waitlist for each tournament.

1 Like

The road to Pincinnati tournament details for those that want to get to town early for more WPPRs!:

Arcade Legacy in Sharonville, OH

Three tournaments just aren’t enough for Pincinnati week, so let’s make it five! Wednesday and Thursday before Pincinnati we will be having an event each night. Wednesday is the classics tournament. Thursday is the moderns tournament. Details for each are below.

Wednesday - All games in this tournament will be EM or Solid State. Seven rounds of matchplay qualifying. 7/5/3/1 scoring. Top 16 to finals. Three elimination rounds with three games each round. Also 7/5/3/1 scoring. Top two from each group advance. Final four is the final round for placement. Top seed in each group picks bank or position for all three games. Second seed picks whatever first seed does not.

Start time is 6pm. Doors open at 2pm. Entry fee is $15. No coin drop required. Payout to the top 8.

Thursday - All games in this tournament will be DMD or LCD moderns. Four strikes event. Bottom two players in three and four player groups take a strike.

Start time is 6pm. Doors open at 2pm. Entry fee is $15 plus coin drop. Payout to the top 8.

Also. Get your hotel rooms while you can! Cheap rate turns off 11/8!

If they are out of king bed rooms, they should have double bed rooms. Contact me if having issues. Thanks!

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/find-hotels/select-roomrate?fromRedirect=true&qSrt=sBR&qIta=99801505&icdv=99801505&qSlH=CVGEM&qCiD=01&qCiMy=112023&qCoD=03&qCoMy=112023&qGrpCd=PIN&setPMCookies=true&qSHBrC=HI&qDest=4501%20Eastgate%20Blvd.,%20Cincinnati,%20OH,%20US&srb_u=1&qRmFltr=

Is the discount code supposed to work for Sunday night, December 3rd? I was planning to leave out on Monday. I’m pretty sure it did work on Sunday in previous years.

No. Only Thursday through Saturday.

But I’ll email them and see.

Tournament games are here! Announcing a couple every day until all 36 games are announced.

Algar
Alien Star
Argosy
Atlantis (Bally)
Bad Girls
Big Deal
Big Game
Bow and Arrow
Cheetah
Cosmos
Demolition Man
Diamond Lady
Doctor Who
Foo Fighters pro
Game of Thrones Premium
Grand Prix
High Hand
High Speed II
Hot Tip
Jackbot
Johnny Mnemonic
Jungle Queen
Lectronamo
Mando Prem
Mario Andretti
Mata Hari
Medieval Madness
Metallica Pro
Rush Pro
Seawitch
Space Station
Stars
Stranger Things Pro
Surf n Safari
The Walking Dead LE
Whirlwind

3 Likes

FYI. Tournaments all weekend at Pincinnati streaming from www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

Women’s qualifying -1pm Friday
Open Strikes - 5pm Friday
Women’s amazing race finals - Saturday 10am
Open Matchplay - Saturday 2pm
Finish up Matchplay Finals- Sunday 10am
Gauntlet coverage to follow immediately after Matchplay finals Sunday

1 Like

Best pinball show of the year!

2 Likes

With the 7/1 F5 party looming:

Pincinnati 2024 TOURNAMENTS UPDATE:

We are in the process of updating the website for all the changes, but here is what the NEW PINCINNATI TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE will look like:

Thursday 12/5. Strikes tournament at Arcade Legacy in Sharonville, OH. Tickets available 7/1/24 on the Pincinnati Eventbrite page.

Friday/Saturday Women’s. Same timing as last year. See Pincinnati website for details.

Whodey Memorial Matchplay Tournament (@sternpinball pro circuit event) - Mega Matchplay format. Qualifying rounds 1-12 will be on Friday 12/6. Qualifying rounds 13-20 will be on Saturday, along with the start of finals. Final 8 will play Sunday morning. 250-300% WPPR value depending on player count.

All other tournament details will be similar to last year.

COME JOIN US!!
#pinball
#pincinnati
#sternprocircuit

4 Likes

Blown away by the support everyone! Waitlist link is below. I will try and update it each week. If your name is not on there it’s likely you signed up after I last updated it.