PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

Thanks Bob!

Thanks Bob.

Working on the wiki at http://soldmy.org/emguide – I’m not going to change the URL so that existing links won’t break, but I am updating the text with the new name as I go.

All the new games are in now, but I still have a long way to go with updating previous entries with their quickie bit – I just wanted to post to let anybody that links up Bob’s great material to other resources that the new entries are available.

5 Likes

First time Pinburgher question:

When do your given game banks become available?

Right before the round starts. I think you have 10 minutes after the round is announced to get to your bank or something like that.

With the exception of rounds 4 and 9 which come after the dinner break. Unless they have changed, they used to publish those rounds going into the dinner break, so you had a couple hours to think about it.

1 Like

If it’s a dinner break, you might have a while to think about it. Mostly though, you have like two minutes…barely enough time to look up your first game, much less find a friend who can answer your questions.

That’s what discord, WhatsApp, slack and carrier pidgeons are for.

Reception can be iffy at times… so maybe I’ll need to pack a pidgeon or two.

1 Like

If you’re looking up the birds in the phonebook they’re under “pigeons, carrier”

1 Like

Pinburgh 2019 - What you need to know!

17 Likes

This seems seems to big Code Monkeys feel to it.

Eagle eyed viewers might get a preview of a couple more banks at the end of that video. RCT, Atlantis, Hoops, ?

That video was unreasonably well done

3 Likes

To be fair, the animation budget was down due to most of the money being spent on training the chicken and paying farmers off in Indiana to ignore the pile of bones in a field.

5 Likes

Great video. Thanks for making it fun guys! :slight_smile:

Intergalactic qualifying bank:

I’m sure the full Pinburgh banks are imminent right? I’ll start holding my breath…

Hmmm, I spy High Hand in there. Does the foundation own more than one High Hand or are we going to see an “A” finals bank without High Hand this year?

1 Like

Is gate disabled on fireball?

1 Like

Is the plunger removed on RBION? My guess is yes.