PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

If solid state games are in the mix is it time for a name change to the PIN-cyclopedia? :slight_smile:

Talk to me about EM’s , Pinburgh still has enough available to have in each bank? If they didn’t they’d acquire more? Just seems like they’re slowly becoming extinct but what do i know…

I’m told you can email - elizabeth@papa.org but if someone already has an affiliation that is outdated/wrong they’ll need to contact her directly. I’d also do this sooner rather than later.

We have technical wizards that bring them BACK TO LIFE!

8 Likes

The EM’s and Early Solid States are the highlight of pinburgh for me. So many great games that are very rare but play super well!

1 Like

Plus El Toro!

14 Likes

I can’t be the only one who uses the “75% time you’re not playing” at Pinburgh to binge watch something over the qualifying days. (Or maybe I am)

What are you watching?

My tablet is ready to go with Boardwalk Empire and Dark.

1 Like

People playing the machines I’m about to play. We can’t all be good enough to take 2nd without paying attention.

15 Likes

Don’t take your tablet and you’ll win?

1 Like

The year I didn’t watch anything I finished 31st :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Bring it and watch 30hrs?

Boooo! With all this thread activity I thought maybe it was the banks. Booo!

I was thinking EM-SSy-clopedia.

Or just the Guide to Classic Pinball Machines.

PIN-cyclopedia should be reserved for something with all games, including Moderns, in it.

1 Like

My suggestion for a title would be “The Players Guide to Classic Pinball.”

2 Likes

That’s almost identical to my revised subtitle, might just use it, it’s a bit cleaner.

It’s a bloody good resource, whatever you decide to call it. Thanks for making this available!

1 Like

How about “The Competitor’s Guide to Classic Pinball” ?

(Thanks for the guide Bob!!)

1 Like

The Player’s Guide to Classic Pinball Machines.

Now on google docs:

Enjoy! Best of luck to all of you at Pinburgh 2019!!!

29 Likes

Thanks, Bob!

The note at the top of the list says “Quick Links; ctrl+click to jump to that game”. Jumping is more of a hover and click on the machine name. I’m guessing that Ctrl+click is a Word carryover.

I’ll work on updating the wiki version in the morning. Thanks Bob!

1 Like