Pinburgh 2017 Streaming?

Yeah, thanks. They were just catching up. I was told by someone there that will begin streaming at the semi-finals. The group I am following is just starting their 4th game of the quarters. Go Timmy!

Looks like top 8 is ready now: https://results.papa.org/#/pinburgh_2017/app/finals_results/division_final/division_final_id/4/round/4

Stream stteam stream?^^

Starting in about fifteen minutes apparently

It looks like they’re trying their best to go live ASAP. If you have the YouTube app on your phone, subscribe to the papapinball channel and enable alerts, then you’ll know when it starts.

They are live! @heyrocker @FunWithBonus @joe on the mic. https://youtu.be/pk1qSaFn26o

2 Likes

This was the best tournament coverage I’ve ever watched. Loved the commentary, the ability to draw on the play field, and the interviews. My only suggestion is that a bit more sound from the machine would’ve been nice too. Thanks to everyone who helped with the stream!

3 Likes

Streaming and tourny coverage was awesome! The guys behind the mic seemed fresh (only a few hours live instead of 10hrs maybe?) and the interviews added variety – are we soon gonna have wrestling-style smacktalk before the match? Made for an entertaining program. Kudos to the team!

I would love to see entrance music for the final 8!

1 Like

I made a sign for my favorite top 8 player. :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha. Saw that. Nice work! Loved the atmosphere of the crowd watching the finals. Glad I got to be a part of it.

BTW, that was me in the lower right of the player cam on Card Whiz :smiley:
I was hoping to make the broadcast :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha. Yes, that would be sweet. Cayle asked if we could each pick an entry song, but Bowen already had the answer ready to go: Unfortunately, no. Because then the owners of the music would restrict the audio portion of the stream and also demand that any advertising revenue from PAPA’s stream be given to them.

2 Likes

This doesn’t stop us from deciding what the entrance music should have been…

3 Likes

well shoot, I am bummed I did not get to meet you in person.

I know! Wish I would’ve been better at recognizing you. There were just too many people I wanted to meet and too little time to fit it all in.