pinballstatistics.com

Allright allright, resubmitted!

UPDATE: 07/21/2022

If you have selected a team that is over budget, your entry will NOT be considered valid for YEGPIN fantasy pinball.

If you have selected a team that is under budget BUT (a) player(s) does/do not play in YEGPIN, you may resubmit by the end of round 5, replacing only that/those player(s). I will however implement a time-based scoring penalty to prevent players from taking advantage of the extra time.

I will try to highlight the teams that need to replace players when I have a chance, but I am also playing in YEGPIN so it will be tough! Please follow along on https://www.neverdrains.com/index.php?m=event&EID=6&tm=10&t=standings

https://www.pinballstatistics.com/yegpin-fantasy-pinball

Update 3:43 PM Mountain Time

I will try my best to get the spreadsheet embedded up here tonight. If you are on budget and a player isn’t here, it’s 0 points. The time penalty will be 10% reduction for a replacement player’s points for every round delayed. I know it’s difficult with players not showing up, but every game played gives people additional information. No replacement rosters or modified rosters will be accepted after 9:15 PM Mountain Daylight Time.

If you can’t find your email, just submit a new roster with the same username. Thanks!

1 Like

Teams are published: YEGPIN Fantasy Pinball — Pinball Statistics

1 Like

You should be able to scroll a little more easily on mobile now

my five picks are within top 20 A qualifiers, i like my chances :smiley:

Standings updated now. Minimum score a player could have was 0.

My resubmission from early Thursday isn’t reflected in standing. I selected Eden to replace Zac Wollons in Round 1 on Thursday.

1 Like

Updated

Great minds think alike!

@timballs I submitted to swap Zac for Eden as well, while the first round was still going on. I’m in Central time zone. But I’m showing Eden 80%, but Collin is showing Eden @ 100%. A small thing I know, just wanted to point that out. Thanks for running this Tim!

Colin is at 90% but so should you so I’ll fix it

Congrats to @Adam for winning the 2022 YEGPIN Fantasy Pinball League!

1 Like

Adam with the numbers, sounds about it right :smiley:

Mike was only 23 points back with a no-show in the roster. Wow.

Thanks for running the fantasy league, @timballs! It was awesome and definitely raised my interest in an event I would otherwise have completely ignored, lol. I couldn’t have won, of course, without the terrific play from everyone on my team. So cheers to Eden, Miles, Sanjay, Jim, and Eric! Well played, everyone.

6 Likes

New Power Rankings Blog Post with YEGPIN and Brisbane results: 08/02/2022 - There were actually some big tournaments this time. — Pinball Statistics

1 Like

We should mention that Derek Price actually won the Yegpin WPPR derby with 4th in Match Play, 2nd in Classics and t-11 in Pro.

1 Derek Price 122.83
2 John Kottmann 116.75
3 Bob Matthews 112.94
4 Keri Wing 108.99
5 Mike Tzanakos 103.80
4 Likes

Fantasy pinball contest launches for the 2022 New York City Pinball Championpships: New York City Pinball Championships Fantasy Pinball — Pinball Statistics

Left $3.56 unspent. Could “upgrade” one of my players several spots up the list, but I’m pretty happy with who I have. Go team!