Pinball Profile latest shows

There are a minimum 6 new shows a month!

NEW shows (since last update):

• #35 @pinwizj, Josh Sharpe talks about IFPA changes in 2018, PAPA results…
  • #36 PAPA 20 Champs. Hear Escher right after the big win, plus Jordan (B Champ) & Julie (Women’s)
  • #37 Pinball at the Zoo. Michigan PAPA Circuit event with @harmon1728, @PinballNarcissist & more
  • #38 @joe. Joe Schober talks about pinball, programming (Alien & papa.org league sottware), & piloting!

COMING VERY SOON: Full interview with Escher & @Adam Lefkoff, Dan Burfield, filmmaker Mike Miller, and a ZACH ATTACK!

Listen/subscribe on iTunes. Follow on Twitter @PinballProfile
Email me: pinballprofile@gmail.com

Listen to all here:
www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/pinballprofile

Thanks for listening!

6 Likes

Have you heard the latest?

• #39 Escher & @Adam Lefkoff
  • #40 Happy Mother’s Day…thanks to all the moms!
  • #41 @Smack847. Zach Sharpe
  • #42 Mike Miller, film maker
  • #43 @tiltcycle Dan Burfield
  • #44 @seedees Cryss Stephens

COMING THIS MONTH: @FunWithBonus Steve Bowden, @GApinball, @haugstrup, @genex, @cheezywhiz and players at Bat City Open in Austin!

Listen/subscribe on iTunes. Follow on Twitter @PinballProfile

Listen to all here:

Thanks for listening!

2 Likes

Have you heard the latest?

COMING SOON: @haugstrup, @BuffaloATX, @genex, @cheezywhiz, @gnyc621

Listen/subscribe on iTunes.
Follow on Twitter @PinballProfile
On Facbook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballprofile/

Listen to all here:

Thanks for listening!

1 Like

LOTS of Pinburgh talk with recent shows that include:

Plus watch for more (before Tuesday) for your drive/flight to Pittsburgh including:

All Episodes: Available on www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/pinballprofile
Available on iTunes!

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballprofile/

On Twitter: @pinballprofile

Email: pinballprofile@gmail.com

5 Likes

whoaaaa exciting! Need a lot of Pinball profile for my 5 hours flight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Germain, your ears must be burning. Raymond and I talked about you.

1 Like

NEW! Episode 59. @sk8ball Keith Elwin, defending Pinburgh Champ and new guy at Stern Pinball. He takes time out of his busy day to spill the beans on what’s coming up! Plus he agrees with my 2 biggest tourney pet peeves (take note TD’s).
Note: Keith will return within a few days on Pinball Profile for a special “round table” discussion with past Pinburgh champs!

Available on iTunes!

3 Likes

NEW! Episode 60. Raymond Davidson, IFPA 14 Champ, and top 4 finalist the last to Pinburgh’s. Will this be the year?

Available on iTunes!

2 Likes

NEW! Lots of Pinburgh talk and wrap!

#61: Pinburgh Champs edition with @bkerins, @sk8ball, @PressStart, Jim Belsito, and @Smack847
#62: Pinburgh recap with 15 players including: John Miller, @Snailman, @PAPA_Doug, @Lobster and more!
#63: Pinburgh Champ, @Snailman

Coming soon in next 2 weeks:

• @pinwizj, Ted Nugent, @timballs, plus talk about Buffalo Pinball Summer Open Aug. 18-20.

Available on iTunes!

2 Likes

Wait. THE Ted Nugent? I just saw him live about 3 weeks ago and at 69 years old, he is still an amazing performer!

THE Ted Nugent. Recorded it a week ago when he was on my radio show. I think it’s very interesting, whether you love him or not.

3 Likes

Just started listening to these right before pinburgh. Great podcast. Love the short and to the point format. It’s got just the right amount of humor. And polish? This podcast is so well produced it’s shiny. Just goes to show it takes more than a microphone to be a broadcaster. Would love to hear an episode devoted to pinball podcasting. Maybe a round table of some of the other podcasters. Exchange tips and tricks, take us behind the scenes.

Can’t wait to devour the older episodes. I’ve been trying to pace myself and only listen to 1-2/day.

Thanks @mizary. I don’t know what tips I can offer. There are way better polished podcasts out there. But I’ll be talking to my friends at Slam Tilt Podcast this month, and we’ll chat about it for you. Take care!

I wasn’t looking for any specific tips. I’m always just curious how people run their podcasts. Do they use skype or goggle hangouts? What mics? Mixer? Where do they submit their podcasts? Itunes, etc. Getting sponsors, etc. I’d love to see a pinball streaming/podcasting summit someday. Get everyone together in Vegas and swap information.

7 Likes

I saw Nugent almost 40 years ago with 400,000 of my closest friends. He talked about music, not politics back then. The pic below isn’t mine, but I was sitting very close to the arrow.

Does he talk about pinball in the podcast?

2 Likes

A few new ones since last update including:

• Phil Grimaldi (@spraynard) of Houston talks about Hurricane Harvey and how you can help.
  • Ron Hallett & Bruce Nightingale (@drgnlair) of Slam Tilt Podcast
  • Zach Sharpe (@Smack847) on his new job at Stern Pinball
  • Steve Martin on the CNEPC in Toronto
  • Tim Sexton (@timballs) spewing his latest rants
  • Josh Sharpe (@pinwizj) on just missing out on the Pinburgh championship.
  • and even…Ted Nugent, the Motor City Madman talks about his music, pinball, games and more

Coming soon:

3 Likes

We’re all thinking of our friends and family in the wake of Hurricane Harvey & Irma. The last few weeks, I personally have felt it’s been tough for me to talk pinball when there are bigger issues for those in our community. But perhaps this podcast is a relief for some, a distraction, an escape…because things will get better soon, and people from all over will be there to help.

That said, here are few new ones I recorded a few weeks ago…enjoy!

Ep. 71 Buffalo Pinball Summer Open recap with players Summer Lee, Brandy Kaiser, Robert Gagno, Phil Birnbaum, @stevevt, Jeff Becker, @LOTR_breath, Nick Zendejas, Levi Neyman, @timballs, @zio, Kathy Gagno, @gnyc621, and the Champ @Aleksander

Ep. 72. @snowgalvin of Colorado Pinball Collective.

Available on iTunes!

6 Likes

NEW! Episode 73. Total Nuclear Annihilation is here! @DEADFLIP streamed live at Ed Robertson’s home, machine #1 off the production line from Spooky Pinball. Hear Scott Danesi, Jack & Ed talk about this masterpiece!

Upcoming: Ep. 74. Dave Stewart on Vancouver Flip Out, Sept. 22-24.

Available on iTunes!

3 Likes

NEW episodes!

Ep. 74. Dave Stewart on Vancouver Flip Out, Sept. 22-24.
Ep. 75. Greg Defeo, President of Pittsburgh (Technical College).
Ep. 76. Vancouver Flip Out recap with speakers (Dirty Donny), organizers, & players like @hisokajp @raydaypinball and more.
Ep. 77: Jersey Jack himself on Dialed In! & the latest JJP news

Available on iTunes!
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballprofile

5 Likes