Pin-Masters of Vermont, an IFPA Pin-Golf Tour – 2019 Pin-Masters satellite event [4/13]

EDIT: Everything in this first post is about the 2018 event. See the latest posts in this thread for registration and other 2018 details.

UPDATE: All 36 spots sold out as of late Wednesday (3/31) night. Email vermontpinball@gmail.com to get on the wait list.

[File under: “I always wanted to play pinball in Vermont”]

On April 14th, the Pinball Co-op in South Burlington, Vermont will host the Pin-Masters of Vermont tournament. This is a satellite event for not only the Pin-Masters of New England tour, but also the IFPA Pin-Golf Tour – 2018 Pin-Masters. Top points-earners in the Pin-Masters of New England series will be invited to compete in a New England-wide finals. On the IFPA Pin-Golf Tour side, the winner of the Vermont event “will earn the right to 50% off their registration fee into the 2019 IFPA Pin-Masters ($50 value).”

This tournament is restricted to the first 36 players to sign up. 0 spots are left as of 1/31.

Click here to see the listing for this event on the IFPA site.

Projected list of machines (subject to change):
AC/DC (Premium)
Attack From Mars
Black Knight
Devil’s Dare
Fireball
Harlem Globetrotters on Tour
High Speed
Hoops
Indianapolis 500
Joker Poker
Maverick
Metallica (Pro)
Paragon
Space Shuttle
Surf 'N Safari
The Walking Dead (Pro)
Whirlwind
World Cup Soccer

2 Likes

What’s the schedule of the event? The Facebook page says 10am to 10pm, but is some of that practice time?

10 am to 10:30 am = practice time.

10:30 until done = 18 holes for everyone!

Then, playoffs!

I’d love to have longer for practice, but time will be short given the amount of pinball there is to be played.

1 Like

The 2019 version of this event will be just like the 2018 one. See the original post for details.

36 player max (20 spots left as of right now).

Pin-Masters of New England circuit event? Yes
IFPA Pin-Golf Tour – 2019 Pin-Masters? Yes (pending approval)

Here’s the Facebook event for this page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2178456455551196

If you don’t Facebook but want more info or want to register, PM me.

EDIT: 8 spots left.