Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra (1975)
Stern Stars (1978)
Bally Paragon (1979)
Stern Seawitch (1980)
Bally Viking (1980)
Williams Barracora (1981)
Williams Sorcerer (1985)
Midway Black Rose (1992)
Williams Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure (1993)
Stern Iron Man (2010)
Stern X-Men Pro (2012)
Stern Tron Legacy Pro (2012)
Stern Star Trek LE (2013)
Stern Game of Thrones Pro (2015)
Attack From Mars Remake LE (2017)
Stern Star Wars Premium (2017)

4 Likes

Midway? Black Rose

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=313

Manufacturer: Midway Manufacturing Company, a subsidiary of WMS Industries, Incorporated,
of Chicago, Illinois, USA (1988-1999) [Trade Name: Bally ]

Agreed, this game has Bally written all over it…

For those of you attending Pin-Masters/Women’s Worlds/Nationals, I wanted to pass along the hotel agent I used last year and just made reservations through them for this year, too.
Through the agency (Sin City VIP), I was able to get a room for 4 nights at the Rio, total cost (excl. resort fee and taxes) of around $150. Not $150/night. $150 for all FOUR nights.

Name of agency: Sin City VIP
Phone: 702-576-7111
Email: vip@sincityvip.com
Person’s name I’ve dealt with: Justin Swinney

I thought it was a scam last year when they got me a similar ridiculously low price at Bally’s for 4 nights, but my reservation and accommodations went through smoothly. So I’m using them again this year.

FYI: here’s some quick 4-night totals of the other properties they quoted on the strip…
Bally’s: [$210]
Harrahs: [$215]
LinQ: [$280]
Flamingo: [$300]
Paris: [$330]
Planet Hollywood: [$400]
Caesars: [$440]

YMMV on what they quote you. There’s no referral incentive for me, etc. – I’m just sharing an opportunity to save money with a business that provided value to me.
Hopefully this saves some money for others attending. See you in Vegas!

4 Likes

I wish you had posted this two weeks ago when I was booking. Yikes. what a deal.

Thanks for the info! How much with the exuberant resort fees and taxes added in?

Rio resort fees are $32/night. I don’t know how much the taxes are. Some other properties on the strip are $35+

Anyone in Vegas heading to the 10am Thursday practice session that wants to share a ride? I’m at the Rio hotel.

Congratulations to Keri and @Smack847 ! Outstanding play by both of yuz. Very fun to watch!

4 Likes