Batman 66 Premium
Guardians of the Galaxy
Catacomb
Freefall
Galaxy
Meteor
Seawitch
Robocop

I’m pretty sure Doug said the Star Wars is a pro.

edited for your viewing pleasure

Sweet jumps!

I’m kind of surprised there are only 10 games in the lineup. That could easily create a situation where the bottom group(s) already played the only available game(s) left to choose.

How would that work? Would a group play a machine again, or wait for the next available machine?

2 Likes

Have fun, two bottom groups, playing both Freefall and Catacomb in your round. :wink:

4 Likes

Freefall is awesome once you learn the secret to feeding the kicker lane!

Catacomb is probably a really underrated game. At least I’m assuming so, I don’t like it very much either. :wink:

it is a fun game but lock stealing based on random back box bagatelle sure can throw a spanner into a tournament game.

I think you meant to say “largely skill based back box bagatelle.” That is one of the great things about it, if you know the number locations the lane changing (changing assigned number for each letter) means skill matters a lot.

2 Likes

There’s SOME skill involved but I’m not sure I’d call it “largely.” There’s still some pretty solid luck involved in which lane the ball goes down, and I’m not sure anyone can successfully manage all 4 number stoppages at once to get a favorable outcome regardless of which lane you hit.

1 Like

i would agree with that, some skill but still pretty hard to be anywhere near consistent.

A game that only requires SOME skill, where do I sign up?

So, @PAPA_Doug, what is going on here? Is this actually a custom translite.

lol

It’s actually just a picture stuck on the game’s backglass. :slight_smile:

Dougly Weapon?

There was a #freedoug sitting in the PAPA trophy, this game was next to it. Deadly Weapon captivates our crew, so it needed a Doug.

#freedougs will be my lasting contribution to the pinball community.

4 Likes

I found a Doug on the floor today and gave him a new home.

Imagine how awesome South Park would be with Stan, Kyle, Kenny & Doug.

But there are other “Hidden Cows” in the broadcasts. We hope people catch some of them.

Hey @phendricks. U want a Doug easter egg in a game? Gonna be reeeeally costy though.