PAPA / IFPA Rules on Coaching

I feel that I should be allowed to confer with my representation at Lefkoff & Associates in that situation.

3 Likes

If a player was reverse coached by erroneous IFPA instruction cards… SCREW IT.

4 Likes

What game was that?

Game was set up for 5 balls . . . instruction card listed the 3 ball rules. I highlighted the rule difference that one could argue cost Keith an IFPA11 win.

It sucked big time. The only thing I could tell Keith when he was like ‘what the fuckkkk’ after competing ONE target bank and noticing his double bonus wasn’t lit was “The game is playing correctly” (not realizing the instruction card was showing the wrong rules).

However, had he won Far Out, he would never have made the magical Paragon slap slaves later on in the match :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty much right at 1hr 19minutes. It was ball 2 for Keith.

It definitely cost him 9K on that ball, and he lost by 20K, but you can argue he was definitely irritated the last 3 balls and probably could have found a way to get those additional 11K had he been ‘normal Keith’.

I would have felt much worse if knocking down that 10th target would have actually given him the win.

Honestly, I’m not sure I’d rate my chances against ‘irritated Keith’ to be any better than against ‘normal Keith’.

1 Like

My experiences over 20 years of losing to Keith is that you hope ‘irritated Keith’ leads to ‘disinterested Keith’ . . . it’s sort of like a solar eclipse. You have that moment as the sun gets blocked to get your win, before things go back to normal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

‘Exploitative Keith’ is still my personal fave

3 Likes

And we are obviously NOT talking about the “Far out” re-theme of Doozie that I love to play at PAPA events!

You got lucky my Lefkoff attorney had already left the building lol. Actually I lost interest at 1:23:07 on Congo when a brick shot went into mystery to start Diamond Hunt when I already had lock lit. Then double drain finale after collecting zero diamonds.

1 Like

New format for SoCal tourneys: Critical Keith
Each player plays against KME. But prior to game, rolls a D20 to determine which type of Keith that KME has to play as.

Winner determined by who lost by the least %. :wink:

2 Likes

more interesting to know some rules are unknown to Keith, at least back then :slight_smile:

more interesting to know some rules are unknown to Keith, at least back then

I bet that Keith now remembers this particular rule :slight_smile:

Michi.

No, I didn’t play shitty games like Out of Sight when I was younger. I REGRET NOTHING! We all need a “High Hand” in our life. I gladly accept mine :wink:

4 Likes