PAPA HQ is for sale

Wonder what a signed Cartagena banner sells for…

2 Likes

7 Likes

Is the plan to buy a new facility or to store the machines and use conventions centres for tournaments?

1 Like

My gut says the latter, as you’d expect a simultaneous announcement were it the former.

You sure you spelled that right? :slight_smile:

No but that’s what autocorrect prefers

2 Likes

My gut says they’ve already secured a new home for PAPA and are just keeping the info close to the vest until the old facility sells.

2 Likes

Is this an April Fools joke? If it is just convention centres from now on I better get my ass over there from Australia and get a look at those 700 machines.

No joke.

Replay Foundation / PAPA have not yet announced what type of facilities they plan on having for their HQ and for hosting the PAPA World Championships going forward. I’d rather not assume that it’s going to be held in a convention center similar to Pinburgh/ReplayFX, and instead, wait for Replay/PAPA to communicate their plans at their convenience.

Regardless, I trust the people that run Replay/PAPA and look forward to what they have in the works.

2 Likes

Best Western FTW!

4 Likes

Each room has 2-4 machines based on a theme. That’s how they’ll immerse you more into pinball!

1 Like