PAPA 20 games

There are different skill shot trees added which do increase scoring. It’s also easier to progress through the modes and light the modes. Video mode is also worth much more.

It seems like the bonus hold award has been awarded way less frequently in the newer code too.

1 Like

The obvious solution for it being in the A bank: lightning flippers.

1 Like

The jackpots themselves aren’t any higher - but it’s still worth more because it’ll last longer cause of the freebie add-a-ball at the scoop, as opposed to having to earn that from the captive ball.

Gameplay differences aside (the most egregious of which can be disabled), 1.05 was considered to be more stable than 1.12, hence its use in INDISC (1.13 was released days later).

Anyone else excited to see some high level play on… Little Chief? :astonished:

My thoughts exactly! :laughing:

Trying to be optimistic, there are still 6 games left to reveal, pump and dumb at least little chief won’t ruin your card.

I’d play Little Chief over GhostBusters any day in a Pump in Dump at Papa A bank. Keep the good games coming.

5 Likes

Little Chief cost me 1st place at NW a few years back … payback time!

2 Likes

These game picks

:wink:

3 Likes

Little Chief at Pinball expo won me some $'s. Might just have to pucker up and play “A” with the big boys if the games continue to be sweet.

Not until we accounce Baywatch and Sharkey’s.

2 Likes

Bring on Sharkey’s

The mixing it up this year should make for some interesting viewing in between entries.

1 Like

OK, you can start announcing the REAL games now…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This year in A Division, Orbitor 1!

4 Likes

3 or 5 ball? Or 5 ball with 3 ball rule card?

2 Likes

Bring on the Waterworld! :wink:

Na, that’s way to modern!

Class of 1982!

1 Like

Predictions for next 4 games:

Prospector
F-14 Tomcat
Eight Ball
Godzilla

Actually, you know what, fuck it, might as well go all the way:

Jackbot