Official Pintastic 2019 thread

Pintastic New England will have its 5th edition on June 27-30 in Sturbridge, MA. We have a bunch of tournaments, and more in the pipeline.

1. The Silverball Rumble(SM) is on the Stern Pro Circuit this year!
  2. NEW: Women’s tournament co-sponsored with Belles & Chimes local chapters.
  3. NEW: Teen tournament as an overlay to the Silverball Rumble. If you’re in the age range 12-17.999, you can opt in.
  4. Youth tournament for ages 8-11.999.
  5. Kids tournament for ages 0-7.999.
  6. Whatever the Southern New Hampshire Pinball Club comes up with.
  7. And we are discussing the Trash Talker Invitational!

We’ll also have the usual Free Play Room, Vendor Hall, Flea Market, and high-quality seminar program. People are suggesting yet more stuff to add in, so monitor our website (https://pintasticnewengland.com/) or better yet, sign up to get our email announcements. There will be some interesting news to come!
…David Marston

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [Official Pintastic 2019 thread](http://tiltforums.com/t/official-pintastic-2019
SilverBelle Brawl at Pintastic
Hi, I’m helping organize a Women’s tournament at Pintastic this summer and I wanted to share the details for anyone who might be interested.
There’s a description and a link to the FB event page below. We’d love to see you! Sharon

Cash Prizes. IFPA Approved. Open to woman-identifying, trans and NB folks. All Skill Levels welcome.

The Boston Belles and Chimes Women’s Pinball group has partnered with the Southern New Hampshire Pinball Club to bring you the first ever SilverBelle Brawl at Pintastic New England! Players will have a chance to win cash prizes and custom trophies while playing pinball in a fun competition!

Sturbridge Host Conference Center
366 Main St. Sturbridge, MA

Saturday, June 29th, 9:30am
Registration begins at 9:00am

$5 Entry Fee, 100% goes to prizes (Pintastic attendee ticket required)

Race to beat your opponents and secure your spot in finals! Players will compete in groups of three or four, where one point is awarded for each opponent beat. When four players reach 13 wins, or at 12:30, (whichever comes first), the four front-runners will play a three game final round for the victory! Prizes will be awarded to the four finalists.

Presented by Boston Belles & Chimes and Southern New Hampshire Pinball Club
Sponsored by Bone Up Brewing Company and ULEKStore

4 Likes

7 Likes

can’t wait!

1 Like

Will there be any scorekeeping and volunteering opportunities to earn entries into the tournament? I got an email from Kat Amitrano, the Volunteers Coordinator for the show, but that would usually be for show credit and swag I believe

Normally, your hours of volunteering earn Bonus Points which can be redeemed for items on the Bonus Point rewards table here:
https://pintasticnewengland.com/bonus-point-prizes/
I had a brief discussion with Jim Swain about making a tournament entry one of the rewards, and he was reluctant to do that because of the necessary transfers of cash associated with an entry. You could contact Jim if you want to volunteer to be a scorekeeper; Kat is not tracking his staffing needs. I hope you’ll be available to help out with other aspects of the show where Kat is trying to find help, whether that is in place of, or in addition to, being a scorekeeper.
…David Marston

1 Like

Looking forward to this year’s event! Got an LE pass and everything. :]

I’ve touched base with him Dave. And correct we keep things less rigid here and more organic in the tournament as it’s whats worked best. We do offer a tournament entry for a 2 hour shift.