MCPL league finals video

Here is the video of our A div finals recorded 3/20/18. The games are Guardians, Transformers, Paragon, WWE, and Star Wars. The players are Josh Karg, Alex Huffman, Timothy Street, and Chris Warren. It’s a little over 2 hours, with commentary. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Brought to you by Sears. :wink:

1 Like

Hey @joe, check out the cameo by the FSPA score sheet! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@unsmith If I remember right, MCPL was the very first league to use our scoring software outside of FSPA itself! :slight_smile: Going on 10 years…

1 Like

Thanks Joe! We were the first and only for a while. We still use FSPA scoresheets. And bonus points!

1 Like

YAY! :slight_smile:

Now we’re at 112 leagues, if you can believe that…

1 Like

@LOTR_breath was actually hugely helpful and instrumental in getting the league software suitable for others to use… before that it was way too FSPA-specific. He and his league put up with a lot while I got the system into a more usable place. Appreciate it to this day, Chris!

1 Like

Wow, 112. That’s amazing. I would’ve thought more like 30-40. I know our neighbors in Tennessee just started using it.

Cincinnati and NKY uses FSPA rules too. We have adapted it for our specific needs but we got score sheets and bonus points too!

Always good to see my commentary put up somewhere! Hope y’all enjoy it. I certainly do, but I’m no professional.