Main Street Mayhem II: More Mayhem a Match Play Pinball Tournament

Hey guys and gals, we are hosting this tournament on September 16th-17th this year!

Following exact same format and schedule as last year and hoping to expand from 32 players last year up to 48 players this year!

Double Danger is creating all of our logos and merch again, and Main Street has an awesome selection of games. I may even bring Alien down for the event as well. Tickets go on sale June 1st, we hope a lot of you will join us!

https://www.facebook.com/events/185190898668556??ti=ia

5 Likes

It was a really good time last year, can’t wait for this year!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and for attending last year ! Look forward to seeing you again!

Just a reminder tickets go on sale next Wednesday at noon Eastern.

1 Like

Wednesday or Thursday? Thought it said June 1st?

Sorry Thursday, I got my dates mixed up

Are games set to free play for tournament?

The games are still on coin drop. Last year all coin drop was donated by the location to charity, specifically a local no kill dog shelter. We haven’t worked out details this year on that though. I have a feeling again a charity will be helped but I can’t confirm at this time. Ticket sales are also live!

Just a reminder that ticket sales for Indiana’s largest pinball tournament, Main Street Mayhem, are live! 48 spot limit, huge cash prizes, 10 rounds of matchplay competitive pinball! Custom T-shirt and sticker included with entry fee!

We are down to only 9 tickets left if anyone was planning on coming that hasn’t signed up yet I’d suggest getting registered ASAP!

Tournament is sold out but official waitlist has 15 spots left on it. Add yourself if interested!

5 Likes