Looking for a tourney before March 15th, 2020

I have PTO to burn by March 15th. Any major east coast tourneys before then?. I most likely can’t do magfest as my boss has that weekend. Thanks for any suggestions.

In previous years, the Louisville Pinball Expo has held a major tournament, but I don’t think they had one in 2019. I don’t know if they will have one in 2020. But its worth asking…

You mentioned wanting it to be on the East Coast, which would rule out INDISC. But if travel costs / travel time are worrying you, consider that flying into Los Angeles from anywhere in the world is usually cheap-ish and there are many direct flights. INDISC is amazing.

I don’t see much else in Q1 that’s sizeable, but I’m sure others will chime in.

You just missed the biggest, non-major event last weekend, the Delaware Tour Championship!

Indisc is a no go for me cause of dates. Louisville has confirmed they won’t be holding a tourney. I might go anyway and play recbar weekly on Sunday if it happens.

Okay so I can do magsfest heading up Friday. Anything I should know about the tournament. It’s unlimited qualifying correct?

Not sure if it matters, but I don’t think the 2020 event will be a part of the Stern Pro Circuit.

We did a late night tournament for money the Saturday night after EXPO too. $20 a player last year. Had at least 20 people.

At recbar that is.

1 Like

It’s the biggest unlimited qualifying format around - no costs, no fees, 30+ hours of qualifying. A feat of willpower!