Jersey Jack's 3rd machine (JJP#3) to be revealed at Expo 13 Oct - Pat Lawlor returns

No Good Gofers is on that banner. Basically all of Pat’s WMS games, none of his Stern ones.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I think it’s safe to say that pinball won’t (shouldn’t) go down the “betting” path

1 Like

1 Like

Today’s Headline: Team GlassOff Wins Again

3 Likes

If there’s money involved and no one’s watching there’ll be some shady fool trying to cheat the system. Like even if there was a glass detector I could still use extra long flippers or glue gumdrops in the outlanes.

1 Like

1 Like

“The Room Where it Happens” plus the pose… definitely Hamilton!

2 Likes

Why is the arm so damned long on that flyer?

1 Like

Because it’s dialed in.

1 Like

A first look in action.

Were you trying to post a video link? Have we figured out how to work around that yet? Not sure why that is bonked.

Though with the built in camera you could actually verify the glass was on… Interesting idea there… Still doesn’t fix setup issues though.

2 Likes

The phone theme leaves me very cold, I guess Jack is trying to pull in younger people that don’t play pinball. The gameplay better be awesome or this one will be DOA.

1 Like

But younger people don’t use their phones as a phone anymore. All the phone dialing I’ve seen as part of the gameplay videos would have been more appropriate for a different Jack… Jack Bauer… in 2001.

2 Likes

The name is pretty bad. The cell phone stuff is hokey. But it’s not really about cell phones, it’s about disasters. The game is actually fast and fun to play. And that’s with ~33% code complete per the JJP guys. Definitely looking forward to seeing it when it’s complete.

3 Likes