INDISC 2022 - February 3-6, 2022 at the Riverside Convention Center

had the classic matchplay ticket in my queue but by the time i was done with my CC info at 12:03 it became sold out so I did not get in… :confused:
Quite the competition for those 120 spots!

I think I was hitting enter at 1202. Sold out. Ugh. Have to wait for anther mad rush next week to waitlist? So bummed.

Site also appears unable to take my payment for a 4 day pass.

mine worked, had to make sure to select the 4 days badge and the “INDISC attendees” under “Events” since you need an least one event per ticket:

Got it done. It was not my favorite interwebs experience tho. Suppose I will survive. Lol.

I think it was just from a different side of the property, through the visitor’s bureau site. Now, I am only seeing the address you show. Nothing to see here, carry on. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Jules

Damn, just saw this now. Missed out!

For some reason, there’s been a ton of confusion about the limited Classics Target Matchplay event adding a limit to the entire event and this is simply not the case at all. So just to be clear, you have not missed out on INDISC. INDISC is a multi-day event with no less than 4 separate tournaments available to all attendees including The Open IFPA World Championships, which I think is one of only 3 major championship events currently (since the loss of Pinburgh and PAPA).

1 Like

We are not counting IFPA and EPC which also have the 50% bump? :slight_smile:

those are the other two of the 3

ah yes… now that i “actually” read the sentence it makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

The INDISC 2022 Classics Target Match Play Waitlist opens tomorrow, November 13 @ Noon PST on www.indisc.com!

All other tournaments at INDISC are open to all with no registration limits.

2 Likes

Is there any sort of confirmation that one has been added to the wait-list? I didn’t see an e-mail, and didn’t appear on the wait list on the player page (Assuming maybe this isn’t dynamically updated?).

It’s a manual process unfortunately. Just updated the latest batch and you should be on there now.

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen…Welcome to INDISC 2022 Tournament Game Trivia!!

This year, ALL trivia will be played on our Discord ‘Trivia’ page!! If you have not already joined our INDISC Discord, click on the link below! - Only the answers on the Discord ‘Trivia’ page will be accepted!

Since we’re using the ‘card’ system again in 2022, the same rules/awards as last year apply.

1 trivia win = INDISC pin or patch!
2 trivia wins = INDISC shirt!
3 trivia wins = Everything! (Pin, Patch, Shirt AND 1 entry card for any division, except High Stakes. (High Stakes will have its own trivia! Watch for it in mid January. - ALL players will be eligible for the High Stakes trivia!)

All ‘wins’ are the same, no matter how many clues it takes.

Clues will be text and/or pics.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 3 ‘WINS’ per player!)

Game trivia is for INDISC attendees only! - If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!
AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

60+ total games this year…all over the map! Probably won’t do trivia for all, but we’ll see…

Any questions? Email me at pinwzrd@aol.com

INDISC 2022 trivia will begin tomorrow at 5pm PST! - Be ready@! :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s GAME TIME!

1 Like

INDISC trivia begins at 5pm today. Post all answers on the Indisc Discord page! Good Luck!

For anyone who missed it, Ray day guessed it in about 1 minute. First announced game - WWFRR.

Merry Christmas everyone!

New trivia posted!

These are the LAST TWO DAYS to get 2 free The Open cards, worth $40, with your INDISC/Festival of Fights 4-day event pass! Buy your pass before January 1, 2022!

Also, don’t forget to participate in our trivia contests running on our Discord for a chance to win INDISC pins, patches, and division cards! INDISC

@pinbwzrd I already have my 4-day “Badge” from when I registered for the Target Matchplay. I don’t need any additional registration, correct?

• $100.00 - 4-Day Badge (PINBALL ONLY) - Venue Fee