INDISC 2018 - 'It Never drains in Southern California Pinball Tournament and Festival'!!

Welcome to the INDISC 2018 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Here’s how it works:

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 8 entries per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING HERE. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

'Nice Pyramid! ’

Congrats to Kyle Smith!
Aztec added to classics bank.

1 Like

Good Morning all! Just back from ‘City Champ’ 2017’! Great tournament - Big Props to all the organizers!

Time for some more INDISC game trivia! Scroll up or down for the Rules.

ok…here we go…good luck!

“Probosisicus Ridiculus”!

SD is unstoppable…congrats to Luca Varriale!
Pool sharks added to moden bank!

One of those bally with a Williams System11 in it? sweet!
Another game i have never played :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it started out as a Williams project called simply “Pool” and for reasons unknown got repurposed as a Bally a few months later. If anybody knows what happened, feel free to chime in.

That might explain the ridiculous juxtaposition of the cartoon shark artwork alongside the artwork style of the women depicted in the backglass and plastics.

Welcome to the INDISC 2018 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Here’s how it works:

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 8 entries per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING HERE. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

’ 3 pop bumpers, but only 1 adds bonus’

Magic

Jason Werdrick for the win! 1 min quicker on FB.

MAGIC added to classics bank!

1 Like

Boooooooooooo. Slightly not fast enough.

Sweet!

Good evening everyone!

Time for some more INDISC trivia!

Scroll up or down for rules…

ok…here we go…good luck…1st Clue:

‘Curious Belts’

Happy Friday all!

Your Xmas shopping time is getting short, the holiday traffic is getting worse and worse and your stress level is maxed!
TIME FOR SOME MORE TRIVIA! :grin:

Tough trivia this time…thanks Karl! :wink:

ok…let’s do this…are you ready?

Good luck…2nd Clue:

‘Mr Bony Crew’

POTC

Crap. I guess I should buckle down and buy a plane ticket already if I’m throwing out guesses.

You guessed, now you HAVE to come! :wink:

Volunteer signups now available: http://bit.ly/2BHI8FO

$20 in entries for each shift plus access to the volunteer-only final hour of qualifying Saturday night.

4 Likes

Time for the 3rd clue to our current trivia!

You know the rules…ok…here we go…good luck!

“anagrams”

The Simpsons Pinball Party?

Congrats to Brian K! (SD again!)

BSD added to modern bank!