INDISC 2017!

I500? INDISC rained out yet?

According to the forecast, the rain should be wrapped up around Noon, maybe 1:00pm on Friday. Clear skies Saturday, clouds on Sunday.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Congrats to Sanjay!

Big Buck Hunter added to modern bank!

2 Likes

BFor those keeping track… looks like this is the current list with perhaps one more to be announced for Modern?

Modern
Creature From The Black Lagoon
Funhouse
Twilight Zone
Road Kings
Wheel of Fortune
Jurassic Park
Space Station
Lost in Space
Wipeout
Eight Ball Champ
Big Buck Hunter
Ghostbusters Premium

Classics
Argosy
Dimension
Prospector
Trident
Jungle Princess
Hotdoggin’
Meteor

Wish I was closer as that Classics line up is right up my alley.

Happy Thursday everyone!

Somehow finding the time to do our last trivia!

Ok…here we go…1st clue…

‘Stargazer’!

Congrats to David O…again!

Ghostbusters premium is the final modern game!

1 Like

Oh boy… Interested to see how players handle the magna-slings.

1 Like

oh no… GB Premium, give you $100 if you put the Pro instead of getting random magna sling drain >_>

Am I crazy to think the regular slings are more drainy than the magna slings? They’re at like an 85 degree angle and just volley the ball back and forth at 100 miles an hour working up until they outlane

The problems comes when the switches are set too sensitive. I’ve had the one at Shorty’s pull a ball off a flipper and neatly deposit it in the outhole.

1 Like

Depends. In regular mode they do that a lot yes. It’s the crazy mode (when the white triangles are lit) that it can be a pain. Every once in a while they take the ball and throw it sdtm.

I’m gonna go with “no one will play it in qualifying and Keith will remove it in finals”.

2 Likes

Nah - Keith loves GB Premium - he did that tutorial where he dressed up as a GhostBuster and was even singing the theme song.

3 Likes

http://neverdrains.com/2017

Jungle Princess has been removed from classics and Black Jack has been added.

I take it there’s no live streaming on this, will there be archived videos on YouTube like the last years? My schedule is just too busy to make it out to Banning this weekend, best of luck to everyone I can’t say it to in person.

Streaming should be happening tonight and tomorrow.

As Steve mentioned we will be streaming tonight for qualifying, exact time depending on who is available for commentary. Tomorrow will have full coverage, 10am - finish

5 Likes

Awesome, what’s the link going to be? I didn’t see any Twitch or anything on the never drains site when I looked. :slight_smile: