INDISC 2017!

God lis belongs in that turdament.

6 Likes

Happy Saturday everyone!

Quick update and then some trivia.

Batman 66 LE will be available to play at Indisc next week! Along with 75+ other games as well.

Now time for some more trivia!
5 games remain.

Scroll up and down for the rules.

Ok, here we goā€¦good luckā€¦1st clueā€¦

You ā€œDoggā€!

4 Likes

Congrats to Anne B.!
HotDoggin added to classics bank!

Do you mean games available to play for practice/to kill time?

Yes, the 75+ games will be on free playā€¦for practice or whatever! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Sunday everyoneā€¦INDISC just 5 days away!

Time for some more trivia! Scroll up or down for rules.

Okā€¦here we goā€¦good luckā€¦1st clueā€¦

ā€œPops add bonusā€

Highly doubt youā€™d repeat a game from last year, but for @pinwizjā€¦Hoops

If itā€™s hoops Iā€™m booking my airfare

6 Likes

WWE?

2y in a row would be a bit much even for Jim! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning allā€¦
Starting to think we may have to change our name to ā€˜Itā€™s Draining Cats and Dogs!ā€™ :wink:

Hopefully, the predicted sunny weekend weather will hold upā€¦especially, for you ā€˜out of townersā€™!

Ok, back to triviaā€¦good luckā€¦2nd clueā€¦

ā€˜Diamonds everywhere!ā€™

Going against my ā€˜repeatā€™ logic, but why notā€¦Lady Luck

1 Like

they havenā€™t done their obscure gottlieb yet so iā€™m hoping youā€™re right. Monte Carlo maybe?

1 Like

I thought I had it after the first clue (but obviously havenā€™t guessed since Iā€™m not going), and the second one KIND of fits, but if itā€™s what Iā€™m thinking is even more obscure of a clue than the first one.

Just so happens that Iā€™m going to be in LA this weekend and have convinced my friend to make the drive out to Banning on Saturday for a few hours. So Iā€™m really glad there will be lots of games in the practice bank in case my buddy decides he doesnā€™t want to tournament. Looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces and a few new ones there!

4 Likes

Time for another clue in our current trivia! Since itā€™s a 2nd clue on the same day, everyone is eligible to play!

Ok, here we goā€¦good luckā€¦3rd clueā€¦

ā€˜Hereā€™s my tip of the day: Whatever you do, Never Ever hit this target!ā€™

Hear co-tourney director Jim Belsito talk about the history of It Never Drains In Southern California on the latest edition of Pinball Profile (on iTunes). Follow on twitter @pinballprofile and the Pinball Profile Facebook page.

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/jim-belsito-indisc_95982

Have a great tourney, everyone!

1 Like

I hope he talks about his diabolic clues for his game trivia? :smiley:

5 Likes

Diamond Lady?

I give up on this obscure clue game :slight_smile: