Scroll up or down for rules…

Ok, here we go…good iuck…1st clue…

‘50, a perfect game!’

Cirqus Voltaire

Congrats to Kyle Smith!

Jungle Princess added to classics bank!

More trivia later today!

1 Like

Time is getting thin…time for some more trivia!!

Scroll up or down for rules.

Ok, here we go…good luck…1st clue…

‘USA! USA! USA!’

Roadshow

Liberty Bell?

San Diego strikes again!
Space Station added to modern bank!

Save time upon arrival by registering early. Online player registration now available!

3 Likes

Hey all, so I wanted to do a few portraits of pinball people while I’m at INDISC. If you might be interested in letting me take your portrait during the weekend let me know. You can DM me on here or via other social media etc. (I’m easy to find by my real name).

I’ve been taking a lot of photos around the pinball scene and have been considering a book project and wanted to include some portraits in it as well so figured I’d focus more on that this year. Thanks in advance!

9 Likes

Good day everyone!

Please visit www.neverdrains.com for all the most recent updates, game lists and to register early! :slight_smile:

Now time for more trivia!

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per day!) (Max 10 entries per player!)

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!) If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING.
Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Some games are ‘odd’, some are not.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

‘Geez, that bonus is so pathetic it’s almost painful!’

Dracula!

Fish Tales

1 Like

New day, new guess…24?

Good morning everyone…

1st, a shout out of ‘good luck’ to all players at Magfest this weekend!

Now, back to trivia…
Scroll up or down for rules.

Ok, here we go…good luck…2nd clue…

‘Too…much…pain! Quick, someone call a doctor!’

Lost in Waste

Well done Kme…I expected you to win this one!

Lost in Space added to modern bank!

6 Likes

You going to disable the magnet up top?

wasn’t this game supposed to be in the main qulifying bank for papa18?

Yeah but I guess it didn’t work well enough. The magnet suffers from the same overheat as Twister. So player 1 blows it up, player two steps up and the magnet never diverts so he gets credit for 2 orbits every shot.