IFPA14 Discussion (was session #1 groups)

Do they believe in streaming?

Thereā€™s still about two hours remaining of the last qualifying round

Thanks, it hadnā€™t been updating, so I thought those might be final. Itā€™s updating now.

any result from the DPO?

Final 4 is set

Cayle
Lyman
Julio
Daniele

3 Likes

Side tourney final 4:
Daniele
Marcus H
Julio
Robert Sutter

Games: FH, Time Machine, Comet,
FH on ball 3ā€¦ Julio taking a 0, Robert P1 at 10M, Marcus at 4M with ball 3 in hand. CEL at 11M with ball 3 in hand

House always wins baby . . . whoever laid out the betting odds nailed this one.

1 Like

4,2,1,0 CEL, Robert, Marcus, Julio.

Currently lowest scoring finals ever on Time Machine.

I donā€™t know what these scores are, but I recall being in the final 4 with Jason Werdrick, Maka Honig, and Danny Conlin at Florida Gamewarp a few years back and the Finals on Time Machine were all ridiculously low and all super close when just the night before we were destroying it.

And the winners are ā€¦ ?

1. daniele 2. julio 3. lyman 4. cayle 7-5-5-4

julio won a tiebreaker on iron man against lyman

Some highlights Iā€™ve heardā€¦

In quarterfinals, @raydaypinball took fourth place with 5.5 billion on AFM. Delzoppo was winning with 7.5 after player1 ball 3, Trent came back with an 8 billion TA and ended with 10 bilā€¦Julio grinded his way to 17 billion to win that game.

In the semi-finals, @cayle on game of thrones had somewhere like 1.959 billion and Daniele tilted away his ball three bonus at around 1.953 billion. This resulted in Cayle gaining 2 PAPA points!

Also in semi-finals Julio put up a clutch 600 million on ball three of whitewater that he needed to advance to final four.

In the finals, Daniele had a 45 million ball 1 on avatar, Julio came back and passed him, ultimately getting him from last place to second after his tiebreaker victory against Lyman.

Crazy awesome play by the top players, and I wish I was there to witness it.

5 Likes

Europe favored in the Epstein Cup ā€¦ Not sure how I feel about that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My Danish is no good but I think this is on the IFPA winner and not the Epstein Cup.

My Danish is very good and @JSZ is correct :wink:

4 Likes

So we can say the US is still favored in the Epstein Cup :wink:

1 Like

Can we please setup a WPPR betting system?

Iā€™m putting 5 WPPRs on the USA!

Iā€™ll put up 100 WPPRS on Europe.

Iā€™m opening a Payday WPPR Loan program. Borrow WPPRs but you have to pay them all back by the following Friday or you owe double.

Fastest route to #1 ever conceived.

2 Likes

Actually, with the blockchain and CounterParty https://counterparty.io/ we could turn WPPRs into a fully tradable currency.

Which would be pretty awesome really.

If you want to go down a rabbit hole read this:
https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/rare-pepe-frog-meme-economy/