IFPA13 cut line

Paid my money just now, but looks like I’m still out unless the 4 country spots don’t get used, and that assumes the three unknowns above me say no.

Assuming everyone actually gets to make it, of course. I really don’t want to have to hope someone can’t make it.

Did everyone in france other than Bocquet say no?

How did Roy magically flip flop from not attending to attending?

I accidentally marked him declined for IFPA instead of SCS. He paid his spot so he’s good … Mark registered behind him for the Netherlands spot, and Jaz is behind Mark :slight_smile:

So far nobody else from France has committed. 13 hours left.

what about Damien - isn’t he eligible for a french country exemption spot?

I believe the rules changed so you have to have played in one tournament in your home country in the preceding year. So Damien wouldn’t be eligible for a French spot (just as I couldn’t take one of the Danish spots)

What Andreas said :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Registered, sorry Lefkoff! :frowning: For what it’s worth, there is a chance I might have to bail thanks to school. You would think I’d have all that figured out after 5 years of this pinball travel madness but I guess not.

1 Like

Hey, I’m just glad your gonna make it! Don’t worry about me. I’m in once Poland and Hungary officially decline later today! Cheers

2 Likes

Adam you should make it!

Kevin I figured you were going to last minute register and I would end up 63rd :sweat_smile:.

Bug note: The player name-links are broken on the registration page (they go ~/tournaments/wc/player?= etc rather than ~/player?= )
(@Shep?)

SUPER justice is served :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

I win $1 at least!

1 Like

Qualifying at Papa is gonna be ridiculous. Can’t wait to try!

3 Likes

i picked two spots but was exact. Please paypal 50 cents to:
TheBestPinballPlayerOfAllTime__ARealWizard@hotmail

thank’s

sorry bud the dollar is mine

So which experimental flipper rubber we using this year?

1 Like

I heard it was a cut up tube from a bicycle wheel

3 Likes