IFPA to add 5th Major?

And you thought SUPERLeague was overvalued!

top10

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=29882#

But really, what happened here?

2 Likes

It appears to have the base value multiplied by 9.6 for TGP instead of 0.96 for some reason.

It would have been better if it was worth FF points.

2 Likes

Olivia is going to be upset. Haha

2 Likes

It’s quite simple . . . Tracy sends me a check for $255.02 and we guarantee 1st place will be given that value. We’re beta testing with certain TD’s. Haven’t rolled it out to everyone yet :slight_smile:

What really happened is we changed how we classified Majors. We used to flag “Major = YES” which would give the 50% boost. Now that we have a classification of “Minor Major” with the 25% boost, it was easiest for Shepherd to just change this to a dynamic value in a new field.

So now every event defaults to “100”, but can be manually adjusted to anywhere from 0 through 999. There’s a bug that gets triggered that will change the value to “999” for a given event as the default, and then you end up with this :slight_smile:

Rebuild this afternoon will clean this up. My apologies to Olivia Helm for her not quite Biggest Movers award.

1 Like

255.02 MORE TARGETS TO MULTIBALL

1 Like

255 POINTS FOR MULTIBALL

LOL!

Our league is getting a kick out of their temporarily big jumps in the worldwide standings :smiley:

Olivia thought there was maybe a super secret 10x WPPR skill shot out there somewhere

7 Likes

With all of the super secret skill shots in Iron Maiden, I figured it had to be possible :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I didn’t realise “Bank Error in your Favor” was more than a Monopoly card!

I’ll keep this in mind since TGP is manipulatable. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

She went from 4794th to 227th! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Sign me up next year.

4 Likes

…and here I was quite happy enough with my initial jump from 4794 to the 2100s or so :slight_smile:

7 Likes