Heighway Pinball: Alien

Hadn’t seen a post about the other, other new game yet. Heighway pinball posted a video trailer and a bunch of pictures. Looks pretty cool.

http://www.heighwaypinball.com/alien/
Video on the main page since I can’t get the youtube link to work

5 Likes

This looks really cool. That alien ball lock is so cool.

2 Likes

I’ve got an order in with Trent for a GB premium that hasn’t shipped yet and I’m super tempted to switch to this. It looks awesome.

Will distributors actually carry this game in stock? It seems like my distributor only has NIB titles from Stern in stock.

Cointaker is the NA distributor.

I think they might be the US distributor. I think Nitro is the Canadian distributor. I might be wrong and they might just be reselling from Cointaker, but either way they are selling it.

what was the price point of this? Did I hear $6500?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What does this mean?

1 Like

Yes. You can purchase via their website right now for 6500 for the standard edition.

1 Like

But unsubstantiated rumors make you uncomfortable?

Got it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Best. Trailer. Ever.

1 Like

so anyone here played the game? how does it feel? sure looks fun from the video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Felt great to me! :smiley:

That’s good to hear! I watched a short clip of gameplay, and the one hangup I had was just that: a hangup. It looked like the Left ramp had the ball hang up significantly at the turnaround section of the ramp rather than flowing smoothly to the ramp’s return section back to the inlane. Did you notice this when playing it?

1 Like

Yes. Dave Sanders (the playfield designer) said yesterday that he knows about this and a fix is already in the works.

1 Like

BTW, full disclosure: I’m the rules programmer for Alien.

11 Likes