Guardians of the Galaxy Pinball Rulesheet

New code out

4 Likes

URL for some reason changed for the video since I posted the link, weird. New code broken, bonus carry over? :smiley:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/35138159505/ On the STERN PINBALL ENTHUSIASTS FB Group.

Hahahaha. Whoops.
But hey, at least it’s so egregious that you can’t miss it initially, unlike some other past carryover between players like Kiss.

We went through almost all of expo2015 not realizing it was doing the same thing on thrones. Granted, there weren’t 2player games until the finals.

Tilting does the reset the bonuses though

2 Likes

cue ethical discussion about tactical tilts again

It seems like v1.01 still has some issues with bonus carrying over between games. Good idea to reboot this game between rounds if you are using it in a tournament.

4 Likes

Yep, some of the bonus still carry’s over if you get an extra ball it seems. Code 1.01 still needs some bonus work.

Wow. No doubt. 10x bonus values for P4 only vs other players for similar ball time.

Caught a couple of bugs on GOTG Pro (1.04) yesterday.

With ball in shooter lane, the right flipper stayed up. No response to the flipper button. I launched the ball into play using the action button, and the flipper went down. Never seen one of these before.

Second. If you restart a game with a ball in the Orb, you will need a power cycle to get out of that one.

I’d imagine this was a mechanical issue more than a software bug. I’ve seen this type of behavior many times but mainly when a coil stop has the knobby bit broken loose from the metal bracket.

Right. This one was legit. Had my analytic stethoscope out claiming - “No activity”.

Made a bunch of various edits/corrections.

4 Likes

There is a wide spectrum of potential values to various modes Level 2 values: some are worth an amount that’s dependent on how well you played the mode (at least Sibling Rivalry and Yaka Arrow), one is worth a value that’s dependent on your total score at the time (Quill’s Quest), and the others are a question mark to me.

I believe they simply score a fixed base value per shot (or switch, or target, etc), independent of how well you played the respective Level 1 mode. Can someone please confirm?

• Super Ramps (Pod Chase): fixed base value, correct?
  • Super Targets (Sanctuary): fixed base value, correct?
  • Super Switches (Antiquities): fixed base value, correct?
  • Super Loops (Knowhere): fixed base value, correct?
  • Super Pops (Yaka): excluding the Yondo shot payoff, the pops score at a fixed base value, correct?
  • Super Lanes (Escape Kyln): fixed base value, correct?
1 Like

So I’ve done Save Xandar 3 or 4 times now- after you collect the super jackpot I noticed I was playing with how many ever balls in play back to regular play. By “regular” play I could still collect locks for orb and groot but I couldn’t play any modes. Has anyone else had this problem? I’m assuming this is just unfinished code?

One of the times I was only on ball 2 and once I drained to ball 3 I was able to reselect a mode. I believe this was the latest code update

I’m seem to recall my Save Xandar game behaving the same.

How many Hadron Enforcer can you stack now?

Three.

Anyone know what the headphone hurry up is? Just been through the GOTG audits on my pro and it comes up as having been started a number of times but I’ve never come across it during the game AFAIK…

Three completions or one completion that give three pushes. Or how many pushes you get per completion?