Free Play Florida - PAPA Circuit Event (past weekend)

Both are fine. It depends on whether you want to reward the winner with a bonus point or not and that’s a very personal choice.

I personally prefer the IFPA scoring with 7-5-3-1 which is linear like Pinburgh but doesn’t require half points for three-player groups

6-4-2-0 > 7-5-3-1. The point for showing up for a round makes progress tracking much harder. I’d be tempted to go 3,1,-1,-3, but that would make people below the cut line sad :smile:

Lines were definitely long cause of the amount of games. Austin is correct with the Sweet Hearts strategy. I drained on the outlane my first ball to light the 10 points slings and had those side orange targets lit for somewhere up to 50 points. I had the highest score on SH and only played each Classic game twice. I did the outlane drain on first ball of SH in finals but didn’t help me to win the game.

Jason, I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how those side targets were lit. Was it progressive shots? They seemed random.

Targets are lit based on card rollover switches.

1 Like

FYI, the results for FPF 2015 have now hit the IFPA website. Good day for me!

2 Likes

Austin, Jeff is correct about the roll overs lighting the targets. That game at Free Play had different side targets than the one shown on ipdb. Hurray, I’m back in top 25 for now.